corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Loving someone who doesnt love you back

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Loving someone who doesnt love you back
ssj_kakarot

User status: Offline
29th Jun 09 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Edd
has someone died?

no

get a grip, life goes on

well obviously not but when you have been in a serious relationship for a long time say 5 years odd, speak every day, spend a hell of a lot of time toghether and then all of a sudden that person is totally gone from your life compleatly, people are obviously going to be upset, just saying get on with things doesnt help much, greif takes time to get over, and often your girlfriend is also a best friend and the person you spend most of your time with, obvious some people are going to take it hard.

its funny when people post saying there granddad/uncle/relative has died every one says it takes time you have to grieve, go see someone to help ect which is good advice, yet more often than not people might not have been very close to those relatives, yet when someone breaks up with some one its just "get over it" when realistically that person will have cared a great deal more for there girlfriend or partner over there relative.

suppose it depends on peoples relationships and there own experiences as to what advice they offer.
Edd

29th Jun 09 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've been going out with the same girl for 6 years

if we broke up i would be upset of course but then common sense would kick in and i would realise im still alive and that i need to go and sow my oats all over some random tarts face
Edd

29th Jun 09 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
I feel this too at the moment, and it totally annoys you when people say plenty more out there, if you love someone you do...

sorry shelly the travelling is just too much
Butler

29th Jun 09 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe sense will kick in, its not easy though. Its a long process, and one thing you wont understand is the feeling until it really happens, because as much as you think it you really do never know what you have until its gone.
corsa-sxi

29th Jun 09 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well i can relate to Butler, my ex ditched me after 2 yrs, and that was almost 2 years ago, lol i still think about her a lot, after we broke, we stil chat to each other and hung ut at times, but she moved away and is going out with a mates mate, and my close mates are now closer with her than me, which seriously pisses me off, i regret letting my mates get so close, because now its hard...the mates i have left are now in their relationships so they are never out, so ive just been getting used to alone time, hardly go out which gives me a lot of time to reflect....

for those people that say life goes on and shit, of course it does,but you don't know how it really feels until it happens, she was my best friend, we talk about things that i dnt talk to mates/relatives about. so my mate was saying that its only a girl and it doesnt matter, but he went out with a girl for just 10 days and was hung up over her for over a year...work that one out....

so ive inda got the short straw, all my mates her really good friends with her, so when ever they are out, i just stay in because i know if i go out, ill ruin the night, its tough, everyone is different, but this is my personal experience.
stubbsy05

30th Jun 09 at 08:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
I love my girlfriend and she loves me back, it's ace. Best feeling in the world tbh.

Ditto. Shame her ex from September won't stop texting her making her feel bad that she is hurting him by being with me. He wants to still be with her but she loves me.
Neo

30th Jun 09 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There has been some very good advice in here and i'm just re-itterating what most people have said, that everyone reacts differently. This may be because one person feels stronger than another so just saying "get over it" or "man up" is wrong. However sitting there and wallowing in self pitty will do you no good.

Ex left me after 2 years, had gotten with another guy at uni. Was gutted and heart broken, really hit me hard for a month or 2, was just going out drinking, getting on random girls and being stupid. Found who my true friends are, who stuck by me and a few months after that me and Becky (the previous ex ) decided to retry at it. nearly 8 months on and i wonder why i had those weird couple of months. But it does take time to move on, for some it can be within the day, for others its a year...or more.
rustyarchs

30th Jun 09 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stubbsy05
quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
I love my girlfriend and she loves me back, it's ace. Best feeling in the world tbh.

Ditto. Shame her ex from September won't stop texting her making her feel bad that she is hurting him by being with me. He wants to still be with her but she loves me.

she should change her number then as its really not hard

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Loving someone who doesnt love you back 23 database queries in 0.1442978 seconds