corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Who knows anything about tuning Rover 220TD's?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Who knows anything about tuning Rover 220TD's?
Phil Hall

User status: Offline
2nd May 03 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A mate bought one recently and wants me to find out as much as I can about tuning these. He wants an much BHP and torque as he can get but wants to leave the car std looking. Money isnt a problem.
iamanpow

2nd May 03 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Two words...

Tuning Box

Whack one on that car and you will see 20% more bhp and 30% more torque. Rover engines are well built for it too, totally safe.

You're talking about £380 and they're piss easy to fit

[Edited on 02-05-2003 by iamanpow]
Kris TD

2nd May 03 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and if its mechanically controlled not ecu (i dont know about this engine) you can up the boost and do the fuel pump tweak.

larger intercooler is also a very good idea, the list for diesel mods is about the same as petrols to be honest.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Who knows anything about tuning Rover 220TD's? 23 database queries in 0.0107369 seconds