corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Remapping??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Remapping??
grimsby99

User status: Offline
7th Jul 09 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello people. i know the basics of remapping the ECU but i was wondering if i had mine done on my standard 1.6 sport would it make much difference. no performance mods anyway. only lowered with some alloys and diff bonnet and smoothed boot?

Thanks
swill_omnibus

7th Jul 09 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be honest it be absolutely pointless or at least a waste of money as the sports came with a pretty good map anyway.

Until you get a good few mods say manifold back, good inductions, cams & pullies from there you should consider a remap and even aftermarket management?

I had a quote to remap my standard (engine wise) 1.4 sport and was quoted £395 for a 2BHP increase.........
gez bay

7th Jul 09 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as swill said, its a waste of money, get a coupl eof god upgrades then think about aftermarket managment as you will see more gains and the map is more suited to your car
willy.d

8th Jul 09 at 06:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

red top it...time u av chip cam ect u cud just drop a xe in it 4 just as cheap

New Poll