corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » TV aerial network with a PVR

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author TV aerial network with a PVR
antnee

User status: Offline
10th Jul 09 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Currently my parents are in the dark ages so have 5 channels and a video recorder. So in our house we have a TV 'network' so you can watch stuff from the video recorder on lots of TV's. Now my dad is wanting to go digital and get a harddrive recorder too

Its set up like, aerial feed to the video, then into the distro/booster box which then feeds the TV's. If we simply swapped the video recorder for the PVR would it still work in the same way?
oceansoul

User status: Offline
10th Jul 09 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i presume so. It should still have an aerial in/out so will pass through the Analouge and digital channels. And the PVR should modulate its out put on to the aerial network. However you would get a much better picture over scart etc

New Poll