corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Nottingham

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nottingham
mwg

User status: Offline
13th Jul 09 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There was some places I wanted to go in rather than Wetherspoons but some of the people on the stag do were being proper tight arses and moaning at the price of drinks. Fuck it just pay up and have a laugh. I spent close to £200 over the course of the day and night which wasn't bad including food and a couple of my own bets on the gee gees
weedon

13th Jul 09 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I live in Nottingham and its my 18th this Saturday Will have to check out some of the places that have been mentioned, Hopefully be a good first night out...

[Edited on 13-07-2009 by weedon]
mwg

13th Jul 09 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2 of the lads reckon they got in a taxi after we came out of Oceana and asked to go to a strip club and ended up in a brothel instead. So they left came back to the hotel. But they didn't turn up for 2 hours after us... hmmm
antnee

13th Jul 09 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by weedon
I live in Nottingham and its my 18th this Saturday Will have to check out some of the places that have been mentioned, Hopefully be a good first night out...

[Edited on 13-07-2009 by weedon]

You won't be able to get in Oceana (21+ on saturday I think). Just keep away from Halo and you should be fine

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Nottingham 23 database queries in 0.0075960 seconds