corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Don't cancel the WOW account!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Don't cancel the WOW account!
Ben G

User status: Offline
17th Jul 09 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by dannymccann
I had a more mild approach to anger when I lost a game at CM 01/02 for no apparent reason, I didnt try to bludgeon myself with a mattress though, he looks like hes having a fit of some sorts Retard

I've thrown 360 pads at walls before.

Glad thats not just me, FIFA08/09 are the worst, fucking stupid bollocks when the keeper fails to make a save from a ball rolling at walking pace or the defender doesn't clear it properly and it goes straight to the opposition and I loose a game as a result.

I've smashed two controllers up.
+

thought i was the only one who did this, really pisses me off

Ben G

17th Jul 09 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Think its fake, if he loved WoW that much there is no way he would be that skinny. I put a stone on playing it for a month

my 12 year old brother is addicted to it, he plays from the minut ehe gets in from school until 2am and at weekends you don't see him at all.

i pull the plug from the internet connection in my other brothers room and watch him go ape shit trying to get back on. must get a video next time he's also really skinny because he doesn't eat anything because it wastes his WOW time
Nath

17th Jul 09 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

antnee

17th Jul 09 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate smashed his PS3 controller up after throwing it at the wall, he was skint at the time and had to wait about 4/5 weeks before he could afford a new one!
Eck
Premium Member

17th Jul 09 at 21:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
I had a more mild approach to anger when I lost a game at CM 01/02 for no apparent reason, I didnt try to bludgeon myself with a mattress though, he looks like hes having a fit of some sorts Retard

I've thrown 360 pads at walls before.

Glad thats not just me, FIFA08/09 are the worst, fucking stupid bollocks when the keeper fails to make a save from a ball rolling at walking pace or the defender doesn't clear it properly and it goes straight to the opposition and I loose a game as a result.

I've smashed two controllers up.
+

thought i was the only one who did this, really pisses me off

Aye I'm also a bit tempermental when it comes to games Doors, controllers etc have all been smashed up I got beaten at Pro Evo one year, lost it and snappped the game in half Hindsight is a fine thing
sand-eel

17th Jul 09 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lies
Cosmo

18th Jul 09 at 07:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pearoast, I posted it up only a few weeks ago.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Don't cancel the WOW account! 23 database queries in 0.0133381 seconds