corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » BT can suck my dick

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BT can suck my dick
stubs

User status: Offline
23rd Jul 09 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking wankers are wanting £122.50 to "connect" the phone line at my house. I only want a phone line because I want to get broadband, and O2, Tiscali, Post Office, Talk Talk, Sky etc... all say you need a BT phone line

When I lived there before, I used Bulldog broadband who "connected" the existing BT phone line at no cost.. why is it BT feel they should charge so much for the same thing? Oh and when the Bulldog engineer "connected" the line, he simply plugged a phone in the socket and said "yep that's all good"

Oh and I can't get Virgin either cos the lazy fuckers haven't laid any cables in our street

Aside from paying a neighbour to jump on their wireless, anyone got any other ideas?
Ste
Premium Member

23rd Jul 09 at 16:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Call them, tell them to suck a bag of dicks, hang up.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Jul 09 at 16:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's an activation fee, the line won't just work if you plug the socket in. Although I do agree, why so fucking much? also, if something is wrong with your line and they have to send an engineer out it's a £150 call out fee even if there is nothing wrong with it.
stubs

23rd Jul 09 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I understand that the line is dead... but £120+ FFS?? I would understand that amount if they were running a new line to the house etc, but they only need to activate it... and to think that Bulldog did it for free?
stubs

23rd Jul 09 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just called Sky and they'll do it for £25 but you have to have a Sky TV package in with it too... something I was already looking at, so BT can definately SUCK MY DICK
_Allan_

23rd Jul 09 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.money.co.uk/article/1004122-free-bt-phone-line-installation-offer-extended.htm

Anty
Premium Member

23rd Jul 09 at 17:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go to maccys free wifi ?
stubs

23rd Jul 09 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking wankers didn't mention this when I was on the phone to them... yet they tried to poach my broadband custom by badgering me about when O2 had offered and trying to beat the deal with their shit offers

Anyway, cheers Allan I will consider it.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

23rd Jul 09 at 17:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i was changing from virgin to bt they said we will come out and install a bt line for free but if we come out and find a line already there its £120
stubs

23rd Jul 09 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Anty
go to maccys free wifi ?

yeah ok
stubs

23rd Jul 09 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
when i was changing from virgin to bt they said we will come out and install a bt line for free but if we come out and find a line already there its £120

That's a simple one then... rip the fucker off the wall
Gaz

23rd Jul 09 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When we moved in we didnt have one connected...
But apparantly one had been connected previously - the previous owners got rid as they got cable and wireless..
We didnt get charged.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » BT can suck my dick 24 database queries in 0.0149682 seconds