corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Custom L piece plug covers - C20xe/C20let/Redtop engines

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Custom L piece plug covers - C20xe/C20let/Redtop engines
redtom

User status: Offline
24th Jul 09 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GUAGING INTEREST -

My mate has been making engine covers for VWs and has started to make some for the 'redtop' engines out there.

These will be custom made out of flat perspex.

You can pick any text/ two tone picture to be put onto the face of the piece, wether you want a simple picture or a caption its up to you, could even have a blank clean cover?

Example of simple picture -

Actual pictures will need to be a high quality format and with no background, and depending how detailed the picture is price may vary slightly.

At the moment the plastic base colour will have to be black as shown in the picture below, but at a later date there will be more available if things take off well. Let me know if there are any other colours that would be prefered and they may become available.

Price of the piece will be around £35 + postage costs. Bolts like shown and a couple of spacers can be provided also.

Here is one that has been made up already -

Any serious interest or questions just leave a message in here or u2u me.

[Edited on 24-07-2009 by corsa_power]
Generation

24th Jul 09 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

make for 1.6 ecotech? Looks well good
redtom

24th Jul 09 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you mean the whole top cover on the ecotec engines? u2u me a pic of exactly what you want mate.
Generation

24th Jul 09 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, just the section going over leads i.e http://corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=466969&page=2 on the post by corsa_rob he has a cover saying sbd motorsport
redtom

24th Jul 09 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get you now mate. should imagine he will be able to do that looks simple enough. will let you know.
john_c20xe

24th Jul 09 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

perspex? and they wont melt?
redtom

24th Jul 09 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think its about 5mm persex and is laser cut. Its the perspex they use with laser cutting and it doesnt melt so all should be well. The one shown has not melted and the ones he does for vr6s have not melted.
redtom

26th Jul 09 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Custom L piece plug covers - C20xe/C20let/Redtop engines 25 database queries in 0.4121511 seconds