corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » fitting electric windows and mirrors

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fitting electric windows and mirrors
corsakid_89

User status: Offline
30th Jul 09 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when fitting into standard sri. do you need looms or will the plug straight in... i.e are they allready there?
jimmy1987

31st Jul 09 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got the door looms out of a corsa sport for my sri electric windows work but the mirrors dont for some reason
Root

31st Jul 09 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsakid_89
when fitting into standard sri. do you need looms or will the plug straight in... i.e are they allready there?

Open a door on your car, twist the black multiplug and pull it away from the door and look at the pins, if it has about 21, you have the loom for leccy windows.
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy1987
i got the door looms out of a corsa sport for my sri electric windows work but the mirrors dont for some reason

maybe the motors fucked?
jimmy1987

31st Jul 09 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah but theirs no power going to switch not even for the light to heat the mirrors up ive put the relay in aswelll i dont understand why theirs no power wen they run on the same loom as the electric windows i took the mirrors off the mates scrapped sport they worked fine ideas why they dont work?
Root

31st Jul 09 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jimmy1987
yeah but theirs no power going to switch not even for the light to heat the mirrors up ive put the relay in aswelll i dont understand why theirs no power wen they run on the same loom as the electric windows i took the mirrors off the mates scrapped sport they worked fine ideas why they dont work?

Check the wiring hasn't chafed or broken somewhere?

New Poll