corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cheap Corsa GSi (SOLD)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cheap Corsa GSi (SOLD)
turbo_turtle23

User status: Offline
5th Aug 09 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa GSi
Engine - 1.6 16v
Mileage - 102,000
Price - Offers

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07880532171
Contact email address - turbo_turtle23live.co.uk

General information -

Car was sat for 2 years then I purchased it as a donor for my smashed turbo. Only problem was I didn't have the money to go ahead with the project n ended up sellin the engine n so am also sellin the car, the MOT has now run out it is immaculate underneath perfect for an engine transplant or if you wanted to keep standard would require new pads on front n new tyres at front also n thats it. I never did sort the log book so a new one is required and also tax, due to the car bein sat for the project that never really started.

It is a mint Carribic Blue GSi on an 'M' Plate
Cleanest GSi Interior around
Full Electric pack windows and mirrors n comes with sunroof
Genuine Morrette Headlights
Full GSi Kit
Speedline Allessio 16" Alloys
Flip Paint rocker cover
Full System Exhaust
Induction Kit

The car has never let me down n is a genuinely really good car I would keep it as it is but I have had 2x C20XE's n a C20LET corsa to go back to a standard GSi isn't quite the same no matter how good it sounds n still bein nippy, its about time I let go n bought a van as I have been out of work n need to start earnin rather than dreaming

Open to sensible offers

I cant get the pic'sup so send me your address n I will e-mail them to you

(SOLD)

[Edited on 09-08-2009 by turbo_turtle23]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cheap Corsa GSi (SOLD) 25 database queries in 0.4525859 seconds