corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa SRI 1.4 8v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa SRI 1.4 8v
corsa_sri2

User status: Offline
   10th Aug 09 at 01:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa
Engine - 1.4 8v
Mileage - 94k
Price - £950 O.N.O

Location - Swansea
Contact phone number - 07787879269
Contact email address - jamieoby@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

Here for sale is my Corsa Black SRI

This is a rare model ! very few left in this condition .

It has 12 months M.O.T, 6 months TAX and 94k from new.

The car has got 60mm jamex lowering springs all round , has got standard corsa sport alloys sprayed white, has the facelift front bumper with de-badged grill, smoked depo front lights, one wiper conversion, a longlife backbox which is more of a look than noise, also fitted with the Cobra black and red bucket seats. And im keeping the CD player and speakers (6x9) in the car .

The car is a 1995 N reg model with a Private Plate on it which is going with the car.

It has 12 months M.O.T on it and 6 months tax it flew throw M.O.T with no advisory's.

i am looking for about £950 o.n.o .

I am open to sensable offers , no silly prices and no time wasters please , viewing can be arranged via contact

[Edited on 10-08-2009 by DannyB]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa SRI 1.4 8v 25 database queries in 0.1815720 seconds