corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Speedlines Alessio 2's (With Pics)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Speedlines Alessio 2's (With Pics)
shaun_sri

User status: Offline
10th Aug 09 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have my freshly refurbed speedline allesio 2's in a steel silver colour with new opel centrecap badges the speedline badges are underneath incase opel isn't ur thing. they come with 3 nearly new tyres (1 Avon 1 Nangkang 1 Tornado) and 1 Tornado just above the legal limit. All tyres are 205/45/16 unsure of value seen them on here for 400 but i would be happy with 350.

Pics:

May PX so give me a PM for more details.

[Edited on 16-08-2009 by shaun_sri]
moggz

13th Aug 09 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is tha ment to be 100 or 1000
sc0ott

13th Aug 09 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

front bumper bracket snapped or rear?
shaun_sri

13th Aug 09 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Base price £1000 (One Thousand Pounds) lol Open to sensible offes thogh ;-). The bracket on the front bumper that attaches on to the driver side wing and trim. Its still there but slightly snapped but if you use the mounting hole in the inner wing its fine thats what i done. I'll get pics up of it ASAP

[Edited on 13-08-2009 by shaun_sri]
sc0ott

13th Aug 09 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you're havin a laugh with the base price?
shaun_sri

13th Aug 09 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No i'm being serious mate. Ovo i'm having a Laugh! I said i don't know what they were worth so hence why its a base price. I also stated i was open to sensible offers. No were in my previous post did i say i wanted £1000 for the kit or the speedlines. So for everyone else £1000 ono
sc0ott

13th Aug 09 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I never said you wanted 1000 either. youll probably be looking at around the 200 mark for the kit since some bits are missing etc. is that what you are willing to accept since you have stated 'or nearest offer'?
shaun_sri

13th Aug 09 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would be happy with 200 yes

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Speedlines Alessio 2's (With Pics) 25 database queries in 0.0175171 seconds