corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Technical difficulty

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Technical difficulty
CorsaJack1

User status: Offline
12th Aug 09 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all, having abit of a problem with the dash lights on my corsa b, when i turn the ignnition on none of the lights light up like the oil light, battery light ect. The engine starts then the battery light comes on. what could be the problem?
thanks in advance

[Edited on 12-08-2009 by CorsaJack1]
DannyB
Premium Member

12th Aug 09 at 18:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Help Zone.

[Edited on 12-08-2009 by DannyB]
K17VGY

12th Aug 09 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check your fuses mate 2 red ones on the left hand side of the bottom row that what is was with mine
ed

12th Aug 09 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If the battery light comes on then it's signalling alternator failure, but that would also mean you'd get a flat batt.
CorsaJack1

12th Aug 09 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just checked the red fuse and is blown, going to have to wait till tomorrow to get another, if the fuse is blown does that rule out me needing a new alternator? or not?
Ste
Premium Member

12th Aug 09 at 20:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your alternator should be fine. Are you sure there aren't some spare fuses in the fuse box?

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
CorsaJack1

12th Aug 09 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea there are but every fuse but a 10, typical.
CorsaJack1

14th Aug 09 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

new fuse today, everything works fine now, it was the bottom red ruse second left, thanks for your help K17VGY

New Poll