corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Steriods

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Steriods
DizzyRebel

User status: Offline
14th Aug 09 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like i said, most people struggle to add a stone of lean mass in a year naturally, yet they can add that in 10 weeks on gear. Why walk 10 miles when you can get a lift?
Nath

14th Aug 09 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hardy very rewarding though is it? Cheating I mean.
stuartmitchell

14th Aug 09 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
No you dont who told you that? I gained 2 stone on my first 10 week cycle and kept 1 and a half stone after coming off and after pct finished.

Not being funny mate but if you dont reasearch them and just post propeganda from the media and what you heard from your mate in the pub then dont post at all.

My brother is one of the fitness coaches for Team GB Athletics mate so think he is in quite a good positoin to advise..............
Hammer

14th Aug 09 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There are absolute monsters in sports that have stringent testing for performance enhancers. Steroids really aren't required if you have good genes and you work as hard as you can.
ljames555

14th Aug 09 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most sportsmen/woman are taking them , you only have to look at the physique and you can tell a mile off , there is very few people who are genetically able to be in that shape.

They have the best trainers/doctors around them and they know exactly when to dose and how the testing works.

Bigdan get yourself signed up to a muscle forum and ask the same question, I doubt your diet/training is nailed.... if this is the case you shouldnt be even thinking about steroids.

Imo steroids are fine if you want to progress further in bodybuilding etc naturally I went from 11 stone to 13.7 within 2 years ( you can do it this way just takes longer) I also did put bodyfat on, now Im 13 stone and currently trying to lose bodyfat.

Imo I like the lean but not skinny look.

[Edited on 14-08-2009 by ljames555]
Hammer

14th Aug 09 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ljames555
Most sportsmen/woman are taking them , you only have to look at the physique and you can tell a mile off , there is very few people who are genetically able to be in that shape.

They have the best trainers/doctors around them and they know exactly when to dose and how the testing works.

Bigdan get yourself signed up to a muscle forum and ask the same question, I doubt your diet/training is nailed.... if this is the case you shouldnt be even thinking about steroids.

Imo steroids are fine if you want to progress further in bodybuilding etc naturally I went from 11 stone to 13.7 within a year but did put bodyfat on, now Im 13 stone and currently trying to lose bodyfat.

Are you trying to say mma fighters, boxers, sprinters etc etc etc are taking steroids? If so how do they get away with the regular piss tests in front of a doctor?

Are they all cheating as well?
DizzyRebel

14th Aug 09 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by ljames555

Imo steroids are fine if you want to progress further in bodybuilding etc naturally I went from 11 stone to 13.7 within a year but did put bodyfat on, now Im 13 stone and currently trying to lose bodyfat.

Are you trying to say mma fighters, boxers, sprinters etc etc etc are taking steroids? If so how do they get away with the regular piss tests in front of a doctor?

Are they all cheating as well?

Piss tests dont show steroids up. They are only visible when you do a blood test and look at hormone levels. You will find 90% of the top flight athletes in the limelight take steroids and because they gain their sports so much publicity they are brushed under the table and the fact they use gear is ignored. Ronnie coleman is a prime example. IFBB is supposed to be drug free, and i know for a fact he uses gear.

Its impossible to grow to the levels of strength and physique steroids give naturally.
Hammer

14th Aug 09 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you're trying to tell me that MMA, boxing and sprinting bodies don't test for steroid use then please GTF.

Are you just gutted you fill your body full of shit and will never be Brock Lesnar?

[Edited on 14-08-2009 by Hammer]
DizzyRebel

14th Aug 09 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stuartmitchell
quote:
No you dont who told you that? I gained 2 stone on my first 10 week cycle and kept 1 and a half stone after coming off and after pct finished.

Not being funny mate but if you dont reasearch them and just post propeganda from the media and what you heard from your mate in the pub then dont post at all.

My brother is one of the fitness coaches for Team GB Athletics mate so think he is in quite a good positoin to advise..............

Steroids grow muscle, as long as you eat enough to maintain the gained muscle mass you will not loose it.
DizzyRebel

14th Aug 09 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
If you're trying to tell me that MMA, boxing and sprinting bodies don't test for steroid use then please GTF.

They will do, if you dont think they do then your are blind and naive. If the athletes use short ester compounds with 48 hour half lives like propionate and acetate they wont show up on blood tests conducted a few weeks after they stopped their cycle. So pre contest prep they could well be and probably are using short ester steroids
DizzyRebel

14th Aug 09 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Are you just gutted you fill your body full of shit and will never be Brock Lesnar?

I dont know who he is, all i know is it takes 10 years to grow the perfect body. The way to do it is to build the staue then chisel away at it to add the finishing touches. And in 2 years of training i dont think ive done badly so far
DC90

15th Aug 09 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why would you risk your health when you aren't even at your absolute maximum? If you can still improve naturally surely that is the path to go with. The gym I go to you can always tell who is on the steroids and who got big naturally. The ones on steroids are constantly doing things wrong or having to be show how to do things, it's funny.
DizzyRebel

15th Aug 09 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You must go to a gym for retards then, because at my gym all the skinny lads who take nothing do it wrong and give up after a few months. And all the big lads who use gear train properly and continue to get bigger and still go year after year. Plus who cares if they do it wrong in your eyes? are they not bigger than you with better physiques? who cares how you do it, bodybuilding isnt an ego thing its just about making the best of the body you have any way you can.

You risk your health drinking, smoking, taking class a's and eating junk food - steroids are a minute risk thats barely negligible in comparison.

[Edited on 15-08-2009 by DizzyRebel]

jaffa

15th Aug 09 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I dont know who he is, all i know is it takes 10 years to grow the perfect body. The way to do it is to build the staue then chisel away at it to add the finishing touches. And in 2 years of training i dont think ive done badly so far

Dizzy somethings you say I agree with some I don't over all your body builidng posts. However one thing that really intersets me is where you say it takes 10 years to grow the perfect body. Where did you get that figure?
Not trying start an arguement just interested.
It took Jay Cutler (won mr olympia in 2006) ten years to win it. He started in the gym at 18 and was 28 when he won. However he came second to ronnie coleman a record four times. Without coleman in the way he would of won four years earlier. Now thats 6 years to olympia standard.
DizzyRebel

15th Aug 09 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Coleman is a genetic freak lol, some people will grow fastrer than others due to genetics etc but the average person will need 10 years to get to competition standards
jamez_zz

15th Aug 09 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol @ this thread.

Dizzyrebel speaks sense.
DC90

16th Aug 09 at 00:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
You must go to a gym for retards then, because at my gym all the skinny lads who take nothing do it wrong and give up after a few months. And all the big lads who use gear train properly and continue to get bigger and still go year after year. Plus who cares if they do it wrong in your eyes? are they not bigger than you with better physiques? who cares how you do it, bodybuilding isnt an ego thing its just about making the best of the body you have any way you can.

You risk your health drinking, smoking, taking class a's and eating junk food - steroids are a minute risk thats barely negligible in comparison.

Yeah, get skinny lads like that too ofcourse. If it wasn't an ego thing why would you take steroids? I don't care who does it wrong, but if you are going to be putting these things into your body surely you would atleast be able to do the training that comes with it properly.

They are bigger, yes, but a few i've seen don't lift bigger than me, which shows to me it can just be aesthetic, going back to the ego thing, some people just want to look big but do nothing with it. Ofcourse, I can't generalise it, i'm just going on what i've seen.

Don't get me wrong, I would consider taking them, but only when i'm at my physical peak, which will probably be never .

[Edited on 16-08-2009 by DC90]
DC90

16th Aug 09 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
You must go to a gym for retards then

And this is just JJB gym, not a gym out of the way where the proper big blokes go ofcourse, never been to on so couldn't comment on it. I know they are completely different.
DizzyRebel

16th Aug 09 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DC90
quote:

Yeah, get skinny lads like that too ofcourse. If it wasn't an ego thing why would you take steroids? I don't care who does it wrong, but if you are going to be putting these things into your body surely you would atleast be able to do the training that comes with it properly.

They are bigger, yes, but a few i've seen don't lift bigger than me, which shows to me it can just be aesthetic, going back to the ego thing, some people just want to look big but do nothing with it. Ofcourse, I can't generalise it, i'm just going on what i've seen.

Don't get me wrong, I would consider taking them, but only when i'm at my physical peak, which will probably be never .

This is what i mean about body building, its got nothing to do with strength... if you care about how strong you are and make it a competition then join a powerlifting gym. Body builders are there to build muscle in any way possible, and if that means using less weight fortime under tension then thats what you do.

I dont give a fuck about how much weight i push. i think my max bench press is only like 120, max squat about 80 and max deadlift about 80 but those numbers mean nothing to me, all i care about is the way they change my physique for the better.

Steroids give you strength gains which allow you to do more damage to muscle fibers in lifts, and then they also ensure cortisol levels are kept low and the body is kept in an anabolic state and uses all the protein that is consumed to repair and build new muscle.

Body building is like any other sport, you do what you can to get better at it.
BarnshaW

16th Aug 09 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bet u dont bench 120.
DizzyRebel

16th Aug 09 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its my 1rm. normally 6 reps of 90. I dont care about weight anyway, its not a competition of willy waving about how strong you are i just do the time under tension needed to break down muscle fibres. If all i cared about was how much i could benchpress id be doing 120 for 6 now with a 140-150 1rm
BarnshaW

16th Aug 09 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still dont believe it
DC90

16th Aug 09 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DC90
quote:

This is what i mean about body building, its got nothing to do with strength... if you care about how strong you are and make it a competition then join a powerlifting gym. Body builders are there to build muscle in any way possible, and if that means using less weight fortime under tension then thats what you do.

I dont give a fuck about how much weight i push. i think my max bench press is only like 120, max squat about 80 and max deadlift about 80 but those numbers mean nothing to me, all i care about is the way they change my physique for the better.

Steroids give you strength gains which allow you to do more damage to muscle fibers in lifts, and then they also ensure cortisol levels are kept low and the body is kept in an anabolic state and uses all the protein that is consumed to repair and build new muscle.

Body building is like any other sport, you do what you can to get better at it.

Fair points. There's always going to be strong opinions on this anyway.
DizzyRebel

16th Aug 09 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
still dont believe it

Why? Its not even a lot.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Steriods 24 database queries in 0.0207260 seconds