corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Airbag light on

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Airbag light on
kris1991

User status: Offline
16th Aug 09 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had my dash of a while back, a few of the bulbs were missing from the back so Irepalced them only to find out now my airbag lights on, the air bag air bag module is all present and connected up, was just wondering is there anyway to reset it with out putting it on the ecu reset maching or will it jsut be easier taking the bulb back out? It's an m reg 1.7d corsa b.

Should prob add im most likely gona remove the airbag steering wheels and replace it with a non air bag model

[Edited on 16-08-2009 by kris1991]
Dan H

16th Aug 09 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if your going to be putting the a non-airbag streeing wheel on then ya might aswell remover the bulb and the ECU for the airbag because vosa are bringing in a new thing for the MOT where every MOT station plugs in a Diagnostic Machine and if any fault codes come up your vehicle will fail the MOT, i think this is replaceing the Emissions Test.
kris1991

16th Aug 09 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where does it get plugged in? I had the inside of the car stripped and I couldn't see anything obvious that you could connect a computer to
Dan H

16th Aug 09 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just above your fuse box bud, if ya take the fuse cover off and look at the top then ya should see it if it has one
kris1991

17th Aug 09 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

damn was hoping for what ever reason my car might be missing it, ill just remove the air back ecu/ airbag when i change the steering wheel
cheers for the help

[Edited on 17-08-2009 by kris1991]

[Edited on 17-08-2009 by kris1991]
Dan H

17th Aug 09 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah the Airbag ECU is under the centre console where the gear stick is. and dont forget to take light out of dash lol.

No bother bud

New Poll