corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Just been proposed to... what shall i do

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just been proposed to... what shall i do
SteveW

User status: Offline
17th Aug 09 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello. My name is Olga. I understand that you don't know me, and I don't know you, but in the future all can change probably. I ask that you have given me some minutes on perusals of my letter. I hope that it will not make difficulty to you. Marriage agency in Kanash gave me your e-mail address. To me explained that you very good person and you very much approach to me. I have come to Agency to find the future husband from other country. Why from another country? Because I have been very much disappointed with Men from my country and now I search my life in abroad. I has tired to be lonely and to carry spend all days equally. I want to love and to be happy! I asked myself a question why I can not it. And I come in this agency with such the request that they have helped me to find the person for that I will happy. Yes certainly I have paid some money that has found the person for me. But what is it the money in comparison with love? Nothing. It is simply emptiness. Love is the most important feeling in a life, without which our lives grey and empty. I shall not speak how many I have paid. I hope that you will understand me. I very much hope that you will be interested in me and we can continue our dialogue after that letters. And I very much hope that I shall leave in yours opinion good Impression about me. I want to tell some words about me. As I already spoke my name is Olga I'm 26 years. I live in Kanash. You can look my external qualities in my photo which I have attached in the letter. I live with my mum together and I work as doctor the Dentist and I treat a teeth to people. I have gone studies on this profession, in order to help people. I look like on my father because he gave your life to rescue the little girl, and he has rescued her only he lost. I shall tell you about it later. I love my professional though In Russia it is not as well appreciated as in other foreign countries. I love an active way of life but time not suffices. In my life I dream to find the person with which I can to lead all life and I shall be happy. I dream about big and cheerful, friendly family. I don't search ideal man. The main thing that in him there were high qualities as skill to love, to respect, to appreciate relations, to love children and is skilful to love and make the happy partner. For me the age does not matter because the love has not limit. I very much hope that you will write to me and will tell about yourself. I am already lonely very long time. I had earlier shot relations but it was failed. I very much hope that you become my unique person in my life. So let's not lose time. I ask you that you have answered my letter and then we can learn each other better. I hope that I have liked to you. If serious relations aren't interesting to you or I am not pleasant to you, say me it please. Is it well?

I very much ask that you have answered to me only to e-mail Marriage Agency: olledledy@yahoo.com

I shall wait from you the letter with the big impatience!
Bye bye!
Tired from loneliness Olga
Cosmo

17th Aug 09 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the best offer you're probably ever going to get, take it.
Mobby

17th Aug 09 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WTF

Sex slave ftw
Corsa_Quadz

17th Aug 09 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im utterly confused :l
C2RL R

17th Aug 09 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SteveW
I had earlier shot relations but it was failed.

thats not the only thing that was failed..

where's the pic also?
swill_omnibus

17th Aug 09 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dude you got to help her at what ever cost, quick get your account number and sort code!
Behr

17th Aug 09 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics of GTF
Marc

17th Aug 09 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Find a really ugly pic off the net and tell her its you.
mattk

17th Aug 09 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the VXR8 is obviously a fanny magnet then?
Daimo B

17th Aug 09 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Olga

Makes you all hard just thinking about that name doesn't it
C2RL R

17th Aug 09 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

olga sounds like a shot-putter name
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Aug 09 at 11:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

loling at that email addy, oldlady...
Paul_J

17th Aug 09 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics?
SteveW

17th Aug 09 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it did come with a pic.. her holding a sign that said "I'm Olga"
will try and upload
Root

17th Aug 09 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

loool
P1CK4D

17th Aug 09 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I read Olga and think Shreck straight away.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Just been proposed to... what shall i do 23 database queries in 0.4670131 seconds