corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » How to go about CCJs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How to go about CCJs
Jay

User status: Offline
17th Aug 09 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Proper annoyed, just found out I've got a CCJ somewhere, never had a letter, dont owe any money out that I'm not paying for in full without a missed payment, haven't got a clue where it could have came from or what it is. Its for £680 and I've got the money there to pay it but I dont know what its for? Have joined that credit expert to try and see what it is, but does anyone know how long it'll take to sort out and clear it? Its stopping me from getting a house
Brett
Premium Member

17th Aug 09 at 09:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do you know the amount but not who to?
Jay

17th Aug 09 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The estate agents ran a credit check and said "theres a CCJ for £681.26, but we cant find out what its for have you any idea what it is?" I havent got a clue so didnt even know about it until about an hour ago, its really worried me like.
Brett
Premium Member

17th Aug 09 at 10:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

S'pose it would worry you if you don't recall it ever being there

I think the first step is the one you've already taken, which is obtaining your report. Next step is to find out if it's legit credit that you've had, then from there it's either pay it or dispute it with the credit agency and prove it non-legit and get it removed. Can't imagine it taking to long if it's a mistake.
Ian
Site Administrator

17th Aug 09 at 23:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate got refused a mortgage because of a 12 quid phone bill for a phone he returned, nearly lost the house. Luckily it didn't slow the process down too much, he got it sorted in the same way, got the report and got on the phone.

New Poll