corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Leaving the country, tax rebate?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Leaving the country, tax rebate?
sloworm

User status: Offline
6th Sep 09 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im off to oz for a year in december... a friend said I maybe able to get some sort of tax rebate? Has anyone had any experience of this? Apparently some of the tax ive paid since april is based on the whole business year. He could be completely wrong!
Cosmo

6th Sep 09 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah you may be due something, will depend what you've been paid in this tax year.

Write to your tax office and inform them what you are doing (provide proof of being out of the country for the year, etc.) and you may get something this side of April, failing that it'll be after the end of this tax year.
CorsAsh

6th Sep 09 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah it's possible. I looked into it when I moved over here but as I moved in May and the tax year begins in April, there wasn't enough to be arsed bothering.
sloworm

6th Sep 09 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one guys, will look into it

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Leaving the country, tax rebate? 23 database queries in 0.1539240 seconds