corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Lawless Britain

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lawless Britain
DaveyLC

User status: Offline
7th Sep 09 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know someone who's been to prison 9 times for driving offences, he's never had a license, he's been banned several times and STILL drives with no license because in his words "Prison is like going to butlins". He gets to watch SKY, play on a PS3, XBox360, Wii, listen to music, smoke, work out in the gym etc. etc. he gets more things in prison than he has at home!
JonnyJ

7th Sep 09 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
I know someone who's been to prison 9 times for driving offences, he's never had a license, he's been banned several times and STILL drives with no license because in his words "Prison is like going to butlins". He gets to watch SKY, play on a PS3, XBox360, Wii, listen to music, smoke, work out in the gym etc. etc. he gets more things in prison than he has at home!

Which is exactly what i was saying. For most of the prison is a luxury compared to what they have back "home". I imagine most go out looking to commit crimes that will get them put back in there.
Cosmo

7th Sep 09 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

So that backs up my point.

Do you think he would carry on if when he went inside he was basically stuck in a 6x6 concrete cell for 23hrs a day with nothing to do?
Boycey

7th Sep 09 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Exactly it's too lax in jail these days. That's the one thing I thought the tories got right when they were in power. Jail was a tough place to go. I don't know if jail is easier because of the current labour government or if it's just the prison boss's giving the prisoners an easy time by buying consoles and tv etc
baza31

7th Sep 09 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aint read all thread but i one had a knife put to me, almost a miricle but he ended up dropping it, I got ultimate pleasure in seeing his teeth on the path and his jaw hanging off
JadeM
Premium Member

7th Sep 09 at 14:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Davey I maybe misinterpreted your other post. I thought you meant not to punish at all, but to try and rehabilitate?

I agree that more needs to be done from an early age. My mum is the manager of a Community centre. Schools use the rooms there for one to one sessions with lets say 'rowdy pupils'. There 'punishment' is to be taken out of the school curriculum to spend days away at the Cinema/Snooker/Swimming blah blah blah..... what kind of deterent/example is that for gods sake!

[Edited on 07-09-2009 by JadeM]
Boycey

7th Sep 09 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:

Do you think he would carry on if when he went inside he was basically stuck in a 6x6 concrete cell for 23hrs a day with nothing to do?

The down side about that though is they would lose their mind and go even more berserk when they got out. Although I agree with doing something similar like locked up in a cell except for a few hours to do some labour work. Make them dig for the hell of it like in American prisons in the 80s

[Edited on 07-09-2009 by Boycey]
Boycey

7th Sep 09 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
Davey I maybe misinterpreted your other post. I thought you meant not to punish at all, but to try and rehabilitate?

I agree that more needs to be done from an early age. My mum is the manager of a Community centre. Schools use the rooms there for one to one sessions with lets say 'rowdy pupils'. There 'punishment' is to be taken out of the school curriculum to spend days away at the Cinema/Snooker/Swimming blah blah blah..... what kind of deterent/example is that for gods sake!

[Edited on 07-09-2009 by JadeM]

I just read in the paper last week that rowdy pupils at school were getting 'calm' cards given to them so that when they are being told off by a teacher they can get out of class to calm down. WTF eh?
Cosmo

7th Sep 09 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Boycey
quote:
quote:

The down side about that though is they would lose their mind and go even more berserk when they got out. Although I agree with doing something similar like looked up in a cell except for a few hours to do some labour work. Make them dig for the hell of it like in American prisons in the 80s

Yeah I'll give you that, they can do some tough manual labour!
tom-gardiner

7th Sep 09 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah saw that last night it was a good show but sum ryt fuckin asshols on there!
monty46

7th Sep 09 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/6966493.stm

how they're dealt with over here or else a bullet to the back of the kneecap
corsa - gus

7th Sep 09 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Although I am not a supporter of a terrorist organisation this kind of thing isn't all that bad. Punishment to suit the crime and all that, ie knee cap those three wankers that killed the innocent young lad and make them hobble about the rest of their lives
Boycey

7th Sep 09 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by monty46
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/6966493.stm

how they're dealt with over here or else a bullet to the back of the kneecap

I love vigilantes
J da Silva

8th Sep 09 at 08:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone ever noticed the amount of offenders go into prison and come back out twice as fit, twice as big and stronger than they were before, so with all the luxurious amenities to occupy them, is a gymnasium in a prison really a good idea considering the fact that they are probably twice as dangerous in a physical sense than before they went in?
harrisp

8th Sep 09 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is a lad that my misses knows who beat a lad up on his 18th birthday and smashed his head against a kerb purposely, which resulted in his death, he got 8 years for manslaughter, he served three.
He was out 6 months before he beat someone up resulting in a fractured school and permanent brain damage, he got done for GBH and something else, this was 3 years ago and he is soon to be released again.

[Edited on 08-09-2009 by harrisp]
Twiggy

8th Sep 09 at 08:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WOW! you here about it in the news etc

Fucking hell they were just sitting there and bang gone....Its so wrong
Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by harrisp
There is a lad that my misses knows who beat a lad up on his 18th birthday and smashed his head against a kerb purposely, which resulted in his death, he got 8 years for manslaughter, he served three.
He was out 6 months before he beat someone up resulting in a fractured school and permanent brain damage, he got done for GBH and something else, this was 3 years ago and he is soon to be released again.

What did the poor kids do when they turned up on Monday morning to their injured school
J da Silva

8th Sep 09 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I read in the paper that the builders worked a night shift (floodlit) to put some gobbo in the cracks to repair them so the school didn't break in half. Phew!
harrisp

8th Sep 09 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by harrisp

What did the poor kids do when they turned up on Monday morning to their injured school

Skull even, not sure why I wrote school, although the lad that got killed did go to my school.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Lawless Britain 23 database queries in 0.1385231 seconds