corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms...
kz

User status: Offline
7th Sep 09 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the chocolate as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two chocolates between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them breaks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern chocolate and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the chocolate extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Dundee Road, Slough, Berks, along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."
Lynny

7th Sep 09 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But surely if a strong one gets through 5 or 6 rounds, it'll be weakened, so may be beaten by a newcomer when it was infact, originally stronger? So infact, you could end up breeding off a quite weak chocolate!
Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Copy and pasted from?
Roffo

8th Sep 09 at 00:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A well summerised hypothisis, but have you considered undertaking these experiments in different envioroments, including extreme heat and wild blizzards. my methods derive from that of the berkshire(c) M&M experiments 1979, which in summary, described the red M&Ms as stronger competiors in serious heat, whereas yellows tend to become more powerful during prolonged exposure to -17degrees.

in conclusion to each test the winning m&m would be sent back to the 'creators' to be studied and developed into an even more powerful subject.

thankyou for your time-
Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Roffo

8th Sep 09 at 00:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you not follow this cosmo?
sumner2k3

8th Sep 09 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wonder how many people are going to try this next time they buy some m&ms lol or how many people are going to go out and buy some just to try it lol makes me want to buy some to give it a go
micra_pete
Premium Member

8th Sep 09 at 11:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

row row fight the powah
Lynny

8th Sep 09 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sumner2k3
i wonder how many people are going to try this next time they buy some m&ms lol or how many people are going to go out and buy some just to try it lol makes me want to buy some to give it a go

MoesTavern

8th Sep 09 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what the fuck

do you have nowt better to do with your life
Rich H

8th Sep 09 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WTF
micra_pete
Premium Member

8th Sep 09 at 12:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

out of context this isn't funny, in context it was possibly one of the funniest things I have ever read.
Roffo

8th Sep 09 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MoesTavern
what the fuck

do you have nowt better to do with your life

no
alan-g-w

8th Sep 09 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think some people need to take their noses out of the glue.
Scotty_B

8th Sep 09 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does the winner swap sides during rounds?
Scotty_B

8th Sep 09 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll fight you M&M with a Skittle.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms... 23 database queries in 0.1998060 seconds