corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » ktm 200 exc 2007

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ktm 200 exc 2007
corsasriboy

User status: Offline
10th Sep 09 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - ktm
Model - exc
Engine - 200
Mileage - 1271
Price - 2950

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07872055066
Contact email address - sam@p4.co.uk

General information -

I am regretfully selling my beloved 2007 ktm 200 exc due to the loss of my job.

It has been a superb bike for the time i have owned it, and has been cared for regardless of cost. it has hardly been run in since i had a full engine rebuild at the beginning of the year (to the tune of £700), and therefore runs faultlessly. In the rebuild it had a crank regrind with new bearings, as well as new piston and rings. I also had a couple dents knocked out of the fmf gnarly front pipe. The bike also benefits from a fmf power core 2 tail pipe which frees up the revs a bit without being overly noisey.

The bike has the added advantage of a power mapping switch which allows you to change between 2 maps on the ecu, one more aggressive than the other.

There is a built in fork lock out button, to protect the suspension when strapping down for transporting, built into the front forks.

I recently changed the oil with the recommended putoline oil ready for the new owner to enjoy the bike straight away.

Both tyres have got plenty of life as can been seen in the photos, both wheels run straight and true. The bodywork is slightly scratched in places due to normal off road use as seen in the photos, but is all complete with no splits or cracks. I also have a spare set of plastics that can be sold to the new owner if they want a spare set,otherwise they will go on ebay separately. Chain and sprockets are both in good health, with life left in them, and are oiled up and ready to roll.

According to the trip computer the bike has done 70.2 hours, and 1271 miles. Although since it was rebuilt it has only done 4 easy hours to run it in and then had an oil change and not been used since so is basically a brand new engine ready to be enjoyed!

Original ktm folder and service manual is included.

The bike is currently sorned due to only being used off road, and is not due an mot until the end of next year due to only being just under 2 years old.

I really am gutted to have to sell this bike and really hope the new owner enjoys it and uses it to its potential.

pics on my ebay ad here

any questions just message, ring or text me

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » ktm 200 exc 2007 25 database queries in 2.3300092 seconds