corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa SXi with 1.6 conversion

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa SXi with 1.6 conversion
VXandy

User status: Offline
   10th Sep 09 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1.6
Mileage -
Price - 1500 ovno

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07527738593
Contact email address - andy_ashworth_1987@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

Up for sale is my Arden Blue Vauxhall Corsa SXI. Im selling the car because i've found my next car and the sale of this one will fund the purchase of that car.

It was originally a 1.2 but has now been fitted with a 1.6 engine, which in fact runs without any problems whatsoever. The engine has covered 89,000 miles and the car has done 55,000 i do have a few previous MOT's to prove this, the mileage has been changed to the engine's mileage though. Has just passed the MOT with only needing a handbrake cable and no advisorys, also has 6months tax.

It also has the following parts fitted:

* Morette headlights (very rare)
* Badgeless honeycomb grill
* 15" Speedline alloys in black
* 2.0 brake upgrade
* Slim line radiator fan
* PAS quick rack
* Lowered: Coilovers on the front, shocks and springs on the rear.
* Rear backbox upgrade
* Front heated leather seats (switches fitted)

I think thats it but there could be other things.

As you can tell from the pictures i have looked after this car, and is waxed and polished at least once a week.

If you have any questions do please get in touch.

The car is priced for a quick sale. Will accept offers close to the sale price.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa SXi with 1.6 conversion 25 database queries in 0.0159459 seconds