corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I've got mixed emotions...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I've got mixed emotions...
Cosmo

User status: Offline
17th Sep 09 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No other witnesses who saw it happen?
BluKoo

17th Sep 09 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P
No CCTV to show who hit you?

There is a CCTV camera outside where it happened, but its broken

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
No other witnesses who saw it happen?

Just the ones who were in court with me.

I don't understand how they found him not guilty of breach of the peace. He even admitted himself that he was shouting, screaming and threatening the door staff on the night in question.

I don't understand it at all...
Richie

17th Sep 09 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is exactly why I have no faith in the justice system...!

I got hit in the bollocks with a dumbbell bar when I was 16 during a road incident with my dad and the other tit

He was in his early 20's, got out of the car and started on the old man, jumped on his back as he was a short stockey fucker and started smashing into my old means head rapidly

I pulled him off to the ground, he went to his car, got the bar and run at me and swung it underarm between my legs.

Police dog handler was passing and got involved, siezed the bar and the daft prick which my old man had sat on by then just to keep him down

I was in hospital for nearly 6 hours, had to have photographs and ultrasounds as one of my bollocks was like a clementine.

All that evidence was shown in crown court of the photos and the actual bar, but he was still found not guilty of assault on me (a minor at the time) because of the witness not seeing the bar, just saw him running at me! The witness was clearly able to describe the assault on my old man so all he got was 30 days community service and had to pay £150 to my old man.
Richie

17th Sep 09 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At the end of the day - it's all down to the way that the judge directs the jury on the evidence. It's all too direct for me - the jury should be left to figure it out for themselves without assistance or guidance from the judge.

In my case the judge said to the jury that they had to take into account the fact that there wasnt a direct witness seeing the bar hit me despite the evidence being presented - which is bullshit!
Nath

17th Sep 09 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is why people aren't scared of the law.
mwg

17th Sep 09 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But you can guarantee if it was someone like me, never been in trouble before in my life and ended up in some scuffle the door to the jail would be shutting behind me before the judge had finished reading the sentence
baza31

17th Sep 09 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so he got off am confused

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I've got mixed emotions... 23 database queries in 0.0129139 seconds