corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » 5-stud conversion for astra mk3 gsi

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 5-stud conversion for astra mk3 gsi
c20letandy1988

User status: Offline
18th Sep 09 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi there looking for a 5-stud conversion for a astra gsi mk3 i belive you can use all the 5-stud bits off a cavalier turbo but most of them have 4 wheel drive so how am i ment to do the back 1's? cheers andy
bolton

18th Sep 09 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv calibra turbo front legs that go straight onto your astra, theres no discs/calipers on them want 15 for pair
as for the rears i used cavalier v6 hubs or vectra 5 stud stuff fits but need modifying unlike the cavlier v6 stuff
davieslim

19th Sep 09 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ideally you need parts from a non irs model which has a solid axle, cavalier v6 or vectra for the rears is the best option due to the different set ups on the rear

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » 5-stud conversion for astra mk3 gsi 25 database queries in 0.0099170 seconds