corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fitting a Mantzel Style power box is it hard, help??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fitting a Mantzel Style power box is it hard, help??
stantonio

User status: Offline
   21st Sep 09 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hopefully buying a Mantzel Style power box off dalejones.
But i'm not totally clued up on fitting one, i've read the how to guide but still abit funny about it.
The most i've done really in that area is blank off my egr vavle and remeoved the top half of my inlet manifold.

Is there anyone localy round lincoln or lincolnshire that has fitted one and is confident in doing it want to give me a hand??

PLease

u2u me or repley on here
Richardhhha

21st Sep 09 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How to fit a power box by Warren G
stantonio

21st Sep 09 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've read the guide but i'm still abit unsure about it, i'm basically asking for someone to come supervise me or just help do it with me.

Anyone kind enough lol
Richardhhha

21st Sep 09 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

following warrens tutorial is easy as pie.. i reckon it would take about 2 hours to do it from start to finnish.. just the only bastard bit is cutting the inlet pipe out as its a complete wanker to cut..

and you dont have to blank off the egr valve but it will stop it going wrong in the future... all i would do tho is put it somewhere else as cable tieing it to a coolant hose could possably cause problems in the future..

New Poll