corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Number of times you can change your car on the insurance?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Number of times you can change your car on the insurance?
A2H GO

User status: Offline
23rd Sep 09 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i Just called Tesco to get a quote on a new car and the lady questioned why i had changed the car 3 times already this year, i explained that i had a Clio Sport at the start of the year which i sold and bought a Corsa runabout due to buying a house. The corsa broke down so i swopped it over to another cheap runabout for the time being.

I said i wasnt aware of any limits to how many times i can change my car in a year, she said there was a limit(but didn't say what it was) and that they would allow just this one further car change, however they would be keeping an eye on my policy next year should i need to change my car again.

TBH ive got a good mind to cancel the policy when it expires next month, i wouldnt consider the number of cars ive owned in the year to be excessive and i understand they have to keep an eye on dodgy people but its just pissed me off when ive been with them for 4 years. Rant over
scottyp1989

23rd Sep 09 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mate has changed his car 20 odd times since feb and about 6 of them have been back to the same car so i think tesco are just being arsy
Kano

23rd Sep 09 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh the arguements I've had with admiral.. Been accused of being a trader many a time.. lol
VegasPhil
Premium Member

23rd Sep 09 at 13:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been accused of being a car trader.

I kept swapping the insurance between my Sport and the XE.

I accepted it cost me £20 to do each time aswell

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
ChrisBoom

23rd Sep 09 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kano
Oh the arguements I've had with admiral.. Been accused of being a trader many a time.. lol

My brother was the same, they wouldnt insure him any more, thought he was a trader.
Jay

23rd Sep 09 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kano

Thats who I'm with, this year upto now ive swapped the insurance on about 12 cars with them and they asked me was I a trader
A2H GO

23rd Sep 09 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahh is that why they ask? Doubt id be trading £300 corsa's twice a year, wouldnt make much money

They nearly refused to change it over, i don't think i could live with this car for another month

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Number of times you can change your car on the insurance? 24 database queries in 0.0122118 seconds