corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa roof lining

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa roof lining
telboy

User status: Offline
12th Oct 09 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi

Corsa 3 door p reg with leaky roof and need to remove lining to find source of problem.
Is it easy enough to do so without too much damage and the hope that I can put it back without wrecking the lining. Any tips would be welcomed

thks
Kevxx

12th Oct 09 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's real easy mate
i forgot exactly how i did it, but i remember taking the front pillers top bolts out so it could be bent, then just unscrew any other plastics(the rubbers will hold the roof up) then just take it from the rubbers

It's real easy once you get going, putting it back in, is a bit trickier, try not bend the roof lining.
Firefly

13th Oct 09 at 06:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A bit unrelated, but has anyone come across the problem of breaking the plates that are glued to the ceiling to support the lining?

[Edited on 13-10-2009 by Firefly]

New Poll