corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa C Irmscher (1.2) Mint Example

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Corsa C Irmscher (1.2) Mint Example
RS6

User status: Offline
14th Oct 09 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You are looking at probably one of the best examples of a well looked after corsa c out there

I have spent every penny I have on this car over the last 4/5 years improving it during my period of ownership and have kept the car in immaculate condition, the car is garaged at night, and is washed and waxed 4/5 times a week in some cases, alloys are washed if slightly dirty complete OCD with cleaning it! and hoovering it out

The car started life as a standard corsa comfort, and its one previous owner before me was a school teacher. I bought the car with 18k on the clock from Vauxhall. Since then I have upgraded it to above and behond an SXi/SRi spec in my opinion.

The car has a full service history from vauxhall, and is mot'd there as well, the car is in mint condition for its age and is very clean,

The car has been over serviced for its age almost running out the service book out even though it wasn't needed sometimes twice a year, and i have always been sending the car into the bodyshop to get parts painted and improved

Interior

Vauxhall Cat 1 Alarm
Disklok Security Wheel in Silver- Covers the steering wheel completely
Irmscher Steering Wheel with steering wheel controls
Half Leather interior - Front Leather Seats and Rear Leather Head Rests
Sxi White Dials New Unit (Mileage changed over at vauxhall from a black dial unit to a brand new white dial unit no changing dial matts here)
Silver Alu Dash
Silver Standard CD Player
Silver Tigra Dash Parts
Painted Silver Pillar trims and MFD dome
SRi Pedals
SXi Leather gaitors
Richbrook 16V Door seal kick plates
SRi interior + door cards, front and rear seats with Leather Omega Head Rests
VXR seat belt pads
Irmscher Door Pins
C/C Black tweeter covers
SXI Handbrake and Gear Stick
Corsa C Boot Storage Tray
Corsa C Boot Storage Bag
Raid HP Rear Srut Brace
6X9'S Infinite Speakers
Sun Gasses holder
Irmscher Tax Disk Holder

& i will also throw in a corsa c haynes manual

Exterior

Manual Sunroof
Facelift Front bumper only fitted to update the car really
Irmscher Replica Front Splitter
Irmscher Chrome Grill
SRi Lower Grills
SRi Replica Wing Mirrors
Light Smoke Window Tint (same as standard car) (Back 3)
Full Fog Light Conversion (carried out at vauxhall) switch/dash light
Seat Leon Cupra R Front Splitter
Irmscher Side Skirts
EPC brakes and Discs Fitted at Regal Autosport
C/C black roofrails
Irmscher Pillar Trim Kit
Irmscher Petrol Cap (New 3D Design)
17" Irmscher Sport Star Alloy wheels freshly refurbed in Ford Gun Metal Paint no kerbing at all
4X toyo t1's tyres loads of tread
Irmscher Rear Spoiler painted in black
Irmscher Rear Skirt/Apron
De Wiped with grommit (sealed)
De Badged
SXi rear lights
C/C boot handle
C/C facelift Bump Strips
Full C/C of all plastics in gloss black vauxhall paint all round x4 arches/skirts/bumper
Eibach/Irmscher Springs 30-35mm
OEM Facelift Front Lights painted black/silver with HID lighting kit
Irmscher Eye Brows
Irmscher twin Oval Exhaust
Vauxhall Wind Deflectors
GM Flat Blade Wipers
Standard Tinted Side Repeaters
Richbrook Anti theft Bee Sting Ariel

Engine:

Just a standard 1.2 16v ecotec covered just 45k genuine miles, never abused, or never taken past 5k rpm engine is always allowed to warm up
All i have done is added a Dbilas Flow Master with cold air intake feed (Fitted at Regal Autosport) - Bought to enable the car to breathe better
New Battery has also been fitted twice the size of the standard one changed to audio type battery for more power

Summary

This car does not get used very much as I bike to work, I only use the car at the weekends hense conditon

Car has FSH and every year comes back green on the service sheets no advisories or work needed, vauxhall comment on how good it is for its age which is nice

I have 5yrs worth of receipts for everything done to the car

The car has never gone wrong, and is sound no rattles from the engine or shakes

I have also had the ECU updated regulary again at vauxhall to enable the car to perfom at its best and have always used super unleaded in the tank,

I have replaced 2 sensors since owning the car one for the flowmaster new airflow mass sensor, and upgraded dial connection part, part of vauxhalls recall, regardless of cost this car has always been maintained

Reason for sale? Well I would like something a bit bigger now with 5 doors

Im asking £3,450 for the car hense all the above you will not find a better and more well looked after corsa c than this one, I am also a member of corsasport and corsa c uk and have attended many shows with this car, first to see will buy

Car has just had 6 months road tax put on it and has just flew through its MOT with no problems,

Everything on the car is standard OEM/Vauxhall Parts or Factory enhancements Irmscher Parts

The car has no outstanding finance and is HPI clear also

Serious buyers only please

Please U2U me for details car is located in hampshire

£3,450

[Edited on 14-10-2009 by RS6]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa C Irmscher (1.2) Mint Example 25 database queries in 0.0120232 seconds