corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » On another Jeremy Kyle related note

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author On another Jeremy Kyle related note
Butler

User status: Offline
16th Oct 09 at 01:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KMrJGz3EIg

What do people think about this? The guys attitude doesnt anger me, but whats sad is that hes right, he can claim off benefits and get by without a job and there isnt anything Jeremy Kyle can say to argue the point. I look forward to OJCs responce particularly.
Colin

16th Oct 09 at 01:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Poor show on the DSS idiot that stamps his book every fortnight!!

Nobody should be claiming dole payouts for longer than 3 months IMO....if they dont find a job in that time then their not trying hard enough!!

Stop paying the fuckers to lounge at home getting drunk, spawing the next wave of unruly children, & watch them get back into work overnight!!
Tom A

16th Oct 09 at 01:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Stop paying the fuckers to lounge at home getting drunk, spawing the next wave of unruly children, & watch them get back into work overnight!!

Exactly my thoughts!
LeeM

16th Oct 09 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"what are you gonna do about it? youre a muppet" not condoning the attitude but its about time someone told that wanker to shut up
LukeS

16th Oct 09 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jeremy is a cocky twat.
Ojc

16th Oct 09 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If people don't wish to work but claim benefits from the British tax payer then that's absolutely fine by me.

But the conditions of that are.

1. A ghetto with a 5x5 mile radius is to be built either on an Island off Scotland where it always rains and is never warm
2. Anyone wish to claim benefits and live their lives like this to be round up and placed within said ghetto so the rest of us decent folk can live our lives free of these scumbags.

I would be more than willing to pay taxes to see this happen, obviously if you have contributed to the Island Revenue for a decent amount of your life in one way or other and find yourself out of work then you are welcome to recieve up to the value of your contributions in benefits, if you have never contributed, into the ghetto you go.

Students as well joking.
LukeS

16th Oct 09 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm trying to claim jobseekers atm but i deal with people less qualified than me over the phones and they just take the piss.
Tom

16th Oct 09 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got a couple of mates on the rock and roll, as much as I think it would be better for them to get out there and earn a living and a place in society, the reality is that they would be much worse off even if they could get a job which is getting more and more difficult around where I live. To be fair to both of them they are getting as much training/courses out of the situation as they can. Bad times.
dannymccann

16th Oct 09 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jeremy Kyle really is a jeb end BUT he got that chav, on camera, to admit exactly what is wrong with the benefits system - if it wasnt so supportive people would be forced to get a job. We did it in level 1 economics at university, the way to get people into work first and foremost is to cut state aid.

Although obviously at the moment with the current job situation that is more difficult than usual
Butler

16th Oct 09 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats exactly it, they can so they will keep on claiming benefits and unfortunately people are better off that way with how things are. I think it is integral for society that benefits are drastically cut and people forced back into work. Admittedly though with the current climate it is easier said than done.
sc0ott

16th Oct 09 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

98% are junkies/jobless that are on that show. he wouldnt have a job if they werent so he can thank the unemployed ones that are having babies and problems
Twiggy

16th Oct 09 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WOW.
BarnshaW

16th Oct 09 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that made me laugh, the chav is right tho. made me laugh how much he managed to wind up jeremy kyle and remain calm.
BluKoo

16th Oct 09 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's like a parasite.

Just shoot him.
taylorboosh

17th Oct 09 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your a muppet flol

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » On another Jeremy Kyle related note 23 database queries in 0.0096860 seconds