corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa b 1.2 L REG splutters, pops and cuts out help me URGENT !!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa b 1.2 L REG splutters, pops and cuts out help me URGENT !!!
spunky09

User status: Offline
19th Oct 09 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys, just bought a corsa b 1.2 the other day and its was fine the last owner was a woman driver so its had no problems full service history but im having a few problems with it i hope someone can help. I was drving it the other day and it totaly cut out on me and wouldnt start but then i got it started and now its judders when i drive the carbs back firing inside of it and its keeps cutiing out on me unless i keep it at high revs. Ive just replaced the dizzy cap and point inside it and it starts no problem but just still pops judders and back fires can anyone help ? its had brand new ht leads and spark plugs and just been servised last month.
LeeHadfield

User status: Offline
20th Oct 09 at 01:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MAP sensor. Mine had all these problems and it was all caused by a single wire that had come out of its plug.

New Poll