corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Help need - fitting gsi spoiler?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help need - fitting gsi spoiler?
MurphyGSi

User status: Offline
21st Oct 09 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

going to have a go at sanding down my smooth tailgate and would like to fit my gsi spoiler to it, the tailgate does not have the mounting bit to screw the spoiler into so it will need to be bonded onto it. does anyone have a guide to doing this? or anyone who can give me a quick step by step on how to

cheers ben
reidy22

21st Oct 09 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if ur just going to bond it on use tigerseal u wont need anything else but if u want 2 have it completely secure drill some holes and put screws in from inside tailgate into spoiler
MurphyGSi

21st Oct 09 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where would i find tigerseal mate? can it be bought from halfords?

i didnt think there was many points on the spoiler that would have a large enough surface space to get a good stick to the tailgate. have used the search to find guides but not come across one yet
reidy22

21st Oct 09 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can get it from most motor factors ie partco dnt think halfords have it ur best 2 use glue and sum long screws ad think then

New Poll