corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Windows 7 Activation (Genuine OS)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Windows 7 Activation (Genuine OS)
dannymccann

User status: Offline
1st Nov 09 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

First of all, this is the first operating system I have ever bought genuinely and had to activate, all my others came on a laptop pre-done or have been acquired (the XP 'Student' edition has served me well over the years ).

It says I have to activate the product, but does this then mean the install is tied to this computer? This is my old PC that I have just formatted today to put this on, I plan on building a new rig in the future and obviously don't want to be buying it all over again!

Cheers
PaulW

1st Nov 09 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It will be tied to your current PC, although I've activated my current copy on 2 separate machines no issue...

If it complains though when you install on your new rig, just call M$ and they should sort it for you
dannymccann

1st Nov 09 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone know of a working Home Premium activation crack. So far ive found lots of Ultimate ones.....
John

1st Nov 09 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You might as well just download a copy of ultimate.

At the worst, when you install it on your new system you'll have to phone up and press a couple of buttons and it'll let you activate it again anyway.
Dom

1st Nov 09 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Activation is done via the net (takes a few seconds) or over the phone. If you need to move it to a different system, then you just need to phone MS and tell them and they'll allow to reactivate etc.

And if you're going to bodge, then like john said you might as well get ultimate and use a loader on that.
mattievRS

1st Nov 09 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dannymccann
Anyone know of a working Home Premium activation crack. So far ive found lots of Ultimate ones.....

google magic jelly bean mate

New Poll