corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 1.2 SXi shell

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa 1.2 SXi shell
VXandy

User status: Offline
4th Nov 09 at 01:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - None
Mileage - 89,000
Price - £650ovno or swap for a nova

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07809127274

General information - Here for sale is my 1.2 SXI shell due to a change of plans and me wanting to smallblock XE a Nova instead.

Overall the car is very clean and only has a few small scratches but has been very well looked after. Would be ideal for a project of some sort.

The car comes with all its panels intact 11months mot and 5months tax. Also has a set of 15" Speedlines, Front coilovers (FK's i think), rear apex shocks with 40mm springs, depo headlights, slim line rad etc etc

The car had been fitted with a 1.6 16v but i've now removed the engine as it was a smokey bugger!!!

It basically just needs an engine fitting and you have yourself a very nice car

Anyway here's some pictures, let me know if you have any questions

Cheers

Andy

http://s385.photobucket.com/albums/o...Raver87/Corsa/

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 1.2 SXi shell 25 database queries in 0.0072670 seconds