corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » accutane

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author accutane
scoob
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Nov 09 at 19:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
quote:
Originally posted by scoob
quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
I never really had any side effects, yeah my skin and lips dried out but thats just par for the course.I didnt really find it hard stopping the drink either. Why are you on it for such a long time?

i dont think i will be on it that long tbh ive got a review in jan, my acne isnt that bad she just said it could be up to 6 months. did it work for you lawrah?

I didnt think it was last more than 20weeks. Yeah it really did, and Im glad I did it. Although my skin problems wasnt too severe.

nice one hope i get the same results
gavin18787
Premium Member

6th Nov 09 at 19:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Side effect profile is more complex for women then men.

wouldnt expect any thing other then dry skin and maybe been a bit grumpy usually

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
SVM 286

6th Nov 09 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lostboy
quote:
Originally posted by scoob
quote:
Originally posted by lostboy
Fuck that!

you run risks with 90% of the medication you will take in a life time as marc says some people get hardly any of them side effects some get none at all

The only medication I have is Preperation H.

Heroin?!
J4M13

6th Nov 09 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im going on this as of the 19th, what side affects do you think could arise from drinking at the same time as being on accutane . I know its not a good idea but i have strong reasons to drink during december
scoob
Premium Member

6th Nov 09 at 21:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

liver damage
J4M13

6th Nov 09 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah not too bad then
Faye_2003

6th Nov 09 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You take Isotretinoin for acne when all the other treatments haven't really done much good, it's chemically related to Vitamin A, it reproduces the Sebum in your skin (natural oils) and the Keratin on the outer layers, you may experience itchyness, flakeyness and it will dry out as others have mentioned but that tends to just last for the first quarter of your course, how come you've been put on it for 6months? Do you suffer from Ichtycosis at all? As the usually period is 16 weeks, be specially aware of bowel inflammation if you're taking a 6months course.

I would have thought with the length of your treatment you'll undergo regular bone mass tests and blood fat monitoring, if this isn't offered, just request for it to be done.
Faye_2003

6th Nov 09 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J4M13
Im going on this as of the 19th, what side affects do you think could arise from drinking at the same time as being on accutane . I know its not a good idea but i have strong reasons to drink during december

The only side affect that will arise with alcohol is raised blood fat levels.
scoob
Premium Member

6th Nov 09 at 21:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Faye_2003
You take Isotretinoin for acne when all the other treatments haven't really done much good, it's chemically related to Vitamin A, it reproduces the Sebum in your skin (natural oils) and the Keratin on the outer layers, you may experience itchyness, flakeyness and it will dry out as others have mentioned but that tends to just last for the first quarter of your course, how come you've been put on it for 6months? Do you suffer from Ichtycosis at all? As the usually period is 16 weeks, be specially aware of bowel inflammation if you're taking a 6months course.

I would have thought with the length of your treatment you'll undergo regular bone mass tests and blood fat monitoring, if this isn't offered, just request for it to be done.

Ichtycosis what ? like i said befor i dont think il be on it for the full six months she said i had grade 2 acne ?
Lawrah
Premium Member

6th Nov 09 at 21:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ichthyosis, scales on your skin..like a fishy
scoob
Premium Member

6th Nov 09 at 21:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah none of that!
Faye_2003

6th Nov 09 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What Lawrah said, Isotretinoin (Roaccutane) was initially the designed treatment for Ichthyosis.
scoob
Premium Member

6th Nov 09 at 22:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahh learn something new everyday

[Edited on 06-11-2009 by scoob]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » accutane 24 database queries in 0.0120418 seconds