corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » River Cottage: Gone Fishing

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author River Cottage: Gone Fishing
Bart

User status: Offline
9th Nov 09 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone else enjoying this from Hugh?
I watched it last night and thought it was a great episode, so much so that im downloading all previous series.

A bit about it for anyone not seen it:

quote:

Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall left the city and bought an idyllic cottage somewhere among the waving hills and green fields of west Dorset, England. To live of the land. He grows his own vegetables, buys a couple of pigs and chickens (and as the time goes by the livestock expands). He's also a very inventive and passionate cook, and he makes different delicasys to sell on markets, and he hunts and fishes and makes lot of friends... And he must be one of the most sympathetic persons ever to have his own show.

Yes.... I think im starting to get old
Marc

9th Nov 09 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like River Cottage
RS6

9th Nov 09 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i love his life style what a great way to live
--DAN--

9th Nov 09 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bart
Anyone else enjoying this from Hugh?
I watched it last night and thought it was a great episode, so much so that im downloading all previous series.

A bit about it for anyone not seen it:

quote:

Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall left the city and bought an idyllic cottage somewhere among the waving hills and green fields of west Dorset, England. To live of the land. He grows his own vegetables, buys a couple of pigs and chickens (and as the time goes by the livestock expands). He's also a very inventive and passionate cook, and he makes different delicasys to sell on markets, and he hunts and fishes and makes lot of friends... And he must be one of the most sympathetic persons ever to have his own show.

Yes.... I think im starting to get old

He makes a fuckin fortune selling Free Range Chicken for rediculous amounts of money, he's not quite the person he is portrayed to be in the media.
ed

9th Nov 09 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's wrong with making money selling free range chickens? Or are we suddenly living in a communist country?
--DAN--

9th Nov 09 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
What's wrong with making money selling free range chickens? Or are we suddenly living in a communist country?

Nothing wrong with making money, I just think the way he is portrayed in the media is a bit of a joke when he is actually not living that kind of life. He is using his position as a media personality to shit on his competitors and then pushing his own products on people.
Bart

9th Nov 09 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --DAN--

He makes a fuckin fortune selling Free Range Chicken for rediculous amounts of money, he's not quite the person he is portrayed to be in the media.

I think you'll find he was already born a multimillionaire and really doesnt care about money.
Kathryn W

9th Nov 09 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Watched it last night was very interesting!
Jake

9th Nov 09 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he definately doesnt drive everywhere in a morris minor or whatever the fuck timberframed car he drives in the programme
ed

9th Nov 09 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Defender I believe.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » River Cottage: Gone Fishing 23 database queries in 0.0093272 seconds