corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » seat leon fr+ 55 plate 198bhp

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author seat leon fr+ 55 plate 198bhp
ferrari1783

User status: Offline
16th Nov 09 at 06:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - seat
Model -leon
Engine - 1.9tdi
Mileage -75000
Price - £5800 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information -
Hi people

here we have my seat leon fr+ 1.9tdi 150bhp on a 55 plate with the factory fitted cupra r kit.

ive owned the car 2 and a half years.

its got 73000 miles with part dealer history and then last year was done at stealth racing in southam.aswell as it having a service it had the cambelt replaced and i also had it mapped to 198bhp which all cost me £1000.and is booked in at stealth again at the end of the month.

its black in colour and does have a few minor scratches over the body work.

the alloy are 17" and all have pirelli tyres on that have done around 2000 miles.

the interior is in good condition with a few scratches on the dashboard by the glovebox.

its got over 11 months mot and over 6 months tax on it.

the car runs great

NOW THE BAD POINTS.

i had the remap done this time last year and was great for about 6-7 months then the clutch has started to slip but only sometimes but still drives great under normal driving.

a stone hit one of the fog lights so the glass is smashed but the fog light still works.

i had a towbar fitted about 18months ago but never used it for my business so took it off so the bottom of the back bumper has been cut but carnt really see it cause its underneath.

there are proberly bits ive forgotten so if you think of any get in touch.

same models as mine can go for £9000 if in good condition.so im asking £5800 ono because of the few bits that might need doing.

i dont want to sell it but i have 2 young children and i need somethink bigger.

im willing to take a cheap part ex.

PRICE - £5800 ono

CONTACT NUMBER - 07824 809001

EMAIL ADDRESS - kieronchaytors01@aol.com

LOCATION - coventry

thanks

[Edited on 20-11-2009 by ferrari1783]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » seat leon fr+ 55 plate 198bhp 25 database queries in 0.0109439 seconds