corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Tonights football

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tonights football
MarkM

User status: Offline
18th Nov 09 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can you see the white flags in the crowd?
Ojc

18th Nov 09 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think my friend is upset

"Imran 'Ronnie' - Henry, cheating french cunt, i hope he and all his family die of aids after that goal. Once a gooner, always a cheat. Come On Ireland knock those frog cunts out and if ireland lose I hope the IRA bomb paris...."
Hammer

18th Nov 09 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No respect whatsoever for the French, shown themselves up for exactly what they are. A nation of cheating cunts.
Cavey

18th Nov 09 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Blatter and his boys will be happy that their plan worked then, France and Portugal both made it through.

Can't believe Dunne sat there and talked to Henry after the whistle, fair play to him, I would of wanted to kill him
Nath

18th Nov 09 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can only imagine Dunne didnt see it or something. Like fuck would I be sitting there.
mwg

18th Nov 09 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just seen the replay
Cavey

18th Nov 09 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It shouldn't have gone that far anyway, Ireland had plenty of chances to win it in normal time, and didn't take them.
p

18th Nov 09 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't get how SSN are getting away with calling it cheating and things like that, normally they say 'alleged' etc

Thing is if that goes against you then you are fucked off, if it goes for you then you are happy. As for Tony Cascarino saying he should of admitted it to the ref that he handled it, like fuck he would do that.

Blatant from Henry though.
Hammer

18th Nov 09 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He might not have admitted it but you don't wheel away celebrating like you are a national hero and then try and console the Irish players after it with the best mates act. Totally under handed behaviour.
p

18th Nov 09 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
He might not have admitted it but you don't wheel away celebrating like you are a national hero and then try and console the Irish players after it with the best mates act. Totally under handed behaviour.

Yeah bloody strange that when he was with Dunne at the end. Henry has been like this before, remember the Champions League final. He slagged Barcelona for diving and shit then a year later he sod off to them!
Ojc

19th Nov 09 at 06:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Henry always been the same, hes not even that good IMO.

I fucking hate the French I really do. I would have no qualms with pressing that red button and taking them out.
Marc

19th Nov 09 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As long as Eva Green and Audrey Tautau are flown out first do what you want!
p

19th Nov 09 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Henry always been the same, hes not even that good IMO.

I fucking hate the French I really do. I would have no qualms with pressing that red button and taking them out.

Sorry but 'hes not even that good IMO.'
Edd

19th Nov 09 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hard one to take but thats football

tbh i would have just smacked him in the mouth at the end and took whatever ban came my way
Marc

19th Nov 09 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha
Hammer

19th Nov 09 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Edd
hard one to take but thats football

That's the shittest thing about it, it is modern day football. Littered with cheating cunts that would do just about anything for a win.

It's time to bring in television evidence and a dedicated referee constantly reviewing replays, it wouldn't even take that long to flag up decisions like that. A matter of less than a minute and he oculd have watched it 3 times and told the ref Henry is a cheat.
Nath

19th Nov 09 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've seen people saying, 'It's football, it happens, get over it'. Fuck that shit. It shouldn't happen, thats the point. We shouldnt be forced to accept this bull shit when there are means to prevent it.
Ojc

19th Nov 09 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet the ref would have seen it if it was Kevin Doyle handling it like that.

It's a fix, Platini is behind this IMO
Rob_Quads

19th Nov 09 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

That's the shittest thing about it, it is modern day football. Littered with cheating cunts that would do just about anything for a win.

Lol - You saying that cheats did not exist 20 years ago in football. Go back and have a look there were plenty of them all over the place, kicking, pinching, leg breaking tackles etc. only difference is now its a bit more visible but it still happened just as much back then.

They have 0% chance of it being replayed otherwise it sets the precident that any match that is decided by a goal that should be allowed i.e. offside etc. should be replayed. Just not going to happen.

[Edited on 19-11-2009 by Rob_Quads]
Cosmo

19th Nov 09 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1986 Hand of God anyone....23yrs ago now.

It was just as bad back then and before, we just have better technology now to reply it over and over in super slow-mo.
Marc

19th Nov 09 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bit shit really, but retrospective action is very rare.
Edd

19th Nov 09 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo

It was just as bad back then and before, we just have better technology now to reply it over and over in super slow-mo.

dont even need to go that far back

the same man henry scored against us in the champions league WITH HIS hand

shit happens sore at the time but if we scored like that i'd have loved it
Hammer

19th Nov 09 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Quads
quote:

Lol - You saying that cheats did not exist 20 years ago in football. Go back and have a look there were plenty of them all over the place, kicking, pinching, leg breaking tackles etc. only difference is now its a bit more visible but it still happened just as much back then.

They have 0% chance of it being replayed otherwise it sets the precident that any match that is decided by a goal that should be allowed i.e. offside etc. should be replayed. Just not going to happen.

[Edited on 19-11-2009 by Rob_Quads]

Where did I say cheats didn't exist 20 years ago?

I don't need to go back anywhere, I know exactly the differences between then and now. Back then the 'cheats' were those that would stick an opponent 5 feet in the air with a crunching tackle, today it is sleekit players diving, feigning injury and using their hands to score goals.

The difference is night and day, you can't possibly say there were more footballers 30 years ago as dishonest as there are today and the billions of pounds riding on games in this day and age is a major factor for it.
Hammer

19th Nov 09 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Not a chance the level of cheating with regards to feigning injury and using hands etc... was the same 30 years ago as it is now. 30 years ago was 1979, there were television cameras then the exact same as there is now.
Eck
Premium Member

20th Nov 09 at 01:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

1966 phantom goal

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Tonights football 24 database queries in 0.0151930 seconds