corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Peter Kays 'the tour that doesn't tour tour'

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Peter Kays 'the tour that doesn't tour tour'
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Nov 09 at 09:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We got 7 tickets just after 8am, my cousin had to get them as she's on the fan site and I only just got back from work, good job as I think they will be gone soon after 11am.

We're right at the front near the stage

[Edited on 21-11-2009 by DannyB]
strick206

21st Nov 09 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks like they've sold out on all the days already, cant even get 4 tickets for any day
DannyB
Premium Member

21st Nov 09 at 10:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I expected that, no doubt there will be some on eBay going for daft money in the next few weeks. We got ours for May after he added extra dates.
strick206

21st Nov 09 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still get the impression he'll be adding more dates, so will keep trying
Doug

21st Nov 09 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a fucking joke. Announce that they are going on sale at 11 but actually at 8am. Fat northern wanker.

[Edited on 21-11-2009 by Doug]
DannyB
Premium Member

21st Nov 09 at 10:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only on sale at 8am for subscribers to the fan site I think, happens with most people.
strick206

21st Nov 09 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah but i signed up to the fan site 20mins ago, should only allow people who have been signed on a while i think
DannyB
Premium Member

21st Nov 09 at 11:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ticketmaster is working fine for me, would have let me buy tickets aswell?

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/Peter-Kay-tickets/artist/944744?tm_link=tm_arts_f3
Doug

21st Nov 09 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Ticketmaster is working fine for me, would have let me buy tickets aswell?

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/Peter-Kay-tickets/artist/944744?tm_link=tm_arts_f3

Saying all the nights are sold out for me?
DannyB
Premium Member

21st Nov 09 at 11:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Strange, 2 minutes before I posted that it was letting me have 2, he will most likely add more dates.
Doug

21st Nov 09 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well sometimes it is letting me select tickets but then times out before I can buy anything.
DannyB
Premium Member

21st Nov 09 at 11:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Instead of refreshing click back and go through with it again, that's what it was doing to me.
andys sxi
Premium Member

21st Nov 09 at 11:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my brother just got 6 tickets on ticket master, just keep trying different dates most people will be going for the weekend try weekdays aswell

EDIT make that hes got 12 tickets now

[Edited on 21-11-2009 by andys sxi]

April 08 feature car
andy1868

21st Nov 09 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got mine

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Peter Kays 'the tour that doesn't tour tour' 24 database queries in 0.1126959 seconds