corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » True emergency Visits

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author True emergency Visits
Super_si

User status: Offline
13th May 03 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

INNER SKELETON

A 63 year old widow was admitted to the hospital in Recife, Brazil, suffering abdominal pains. X-rays showed that she was carrying a 20 inch long skeleton of a fetus which she conceived a decade earlier. It had become lodged outside the womb and was never expelled from her body.

FEMALE SOFA

A 500lb. woman from Illinois was examined in a hospital. During the examination, an asthma inhaler fell from under her armpit, a dime was found under one of her breasts and a remote control was found lodged between the folds of her vulva.

PRICKLY PAIR OUCH!

In Michigan, a man came into the ER with lacerations to his penis. He complained that his wife had "...a rat in her privates..." and it bit him during sex. After an examination of his wife, it was reve! aled that she had a surgical needle left inside her after a recent hysterectomy. > > >

PING PONG ANYONE?

A 20 year old man came into the ER with a stony mass in his rectum. He said that he and his boyfriend were fooling around with concrete mix, then his boyfriend had the idea of pouring the mix into his anus using a funnel. The concrete then hardened, causing constipation and pain. Under general anesthesia, a perfect concrete cast of the man's rectum was removed along with a ping pong ball. (Boy we live sheltered lives - thank goodness)

BLIND DRUNK

A drunk staggered into a Pennsylvania ER complaining
of severe pain while trying to remove his contact lenses. He said that they would come out halfway, but they always popped back in. A nurse tried to help using a suction pump, but without success. Finally, a doctor examined him and discovered the man did not have his contact lenses in at all. He had been trying to rip out the membrane of his cornea. > > >

OUCH AND DOUBLE OUCH!

A couple hobbled into a Washington State emergency covered in bloody restaurant towels. The man had his hands around his abdomen and the woman had hers around her head. They eventually explained to doctors that they had gone out that evening for a romantic dinner. Overcome with passion, the woman crept under the table to administer oral sex to the man. While in the act, she had an epileptic fit, which caused her to clamp down on the man's penis and wrench it from side to side. In agony and desperation, the man grabbed a fork and stabbed her in the head until she let go.

Jodi_the_g

13th May 03 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I told you my medical past in confiedece Si thanks for posting it
Ojc

13th May 03 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I feel sick!
Cosmo

13th May 03 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Super_si

13th May 03 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Funny guy
Jamie

13th May 03 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats sick.
SetH

13th May 03 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ROFLMFAO Si you fecking nutter

PRICKLY PAIR OUCH!

quote:
In Michigan, a man came into the ER with lacerations to his penis. He complained that his wife had "...a rat in her privates..." and it bit him during sex. After an examination of his wife, it was reve! aled that she had a surgical needle left inside her after a recent hysterectomy.

Man thats well bad, my old boy felt all funny reading that
Sam
Premium Member

13th May 03 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LMAO!
jm960326

13th May 03 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive done the blind drunk one about contact lenses, came back so pissed cant remember anything, took contacts out, collapsed for and hour, then woke up decided go to bed and thought I had better take my contacts out. I was squeezing and pulling at my eyes trying to pull them out, but they weren't there!

Gave up in the end thinking I was just too drunk to do it and went sleep with very sore eyes. Woke up in morning to find my contacts on a table next to me all dried up and knackered!! lol:
1.0to2.0

13th May 03 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol Si

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » True emergency Visits 23 database queries in 0.0113940 seconds