corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » welsh town at night

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author welsh town at night
dean101287

User status: Offline
25th Nov 09 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Na its not like that all the time, you get the odd idiot like any place but its normally kept in pretty good condition.
Dan295

25th Nov 09 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
Urgh.
I dont need to share my opinions on this

its epic, some people go to far though which i dont understand, a bit of fistycuffs on the dancefloor is all banter sometimes but others are out to watch the world burn which isnt so cool
AlunJ

25th Nov 09 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drunks do make you laugh sometimes, the other week on nights at work, me an my mate popped outside the station, leant on the railings watching the totty outside the clubs over the road. Two drunken middle aged blokes were outside the station telling each other that were going to knock the shit out of one another and as far as I could work out they weren't arguing over anything - didn't want to see the fight break out honest.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » welsh town at night 23 database queries in 0.0959752 seconds