corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Football Sponsored By Liverpool FC

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weekend Football Sponsored By Liverpool FC
Jake

User status: Offline
29th Nov 09 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
That annoys me when fans leave before the end. Stay and support your team till the end you scumbags even if they are losing

what are you on about? its good sense if you think about it, why would you want to stay til the end and hit all the traffic?
Cosmo

29th Nov 09 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
That annoys me when fans leave before the end. Stay and support your team till the end you scumbags even if they are losing

Yeah, because your lot are the pinnacle of support
Cosmo

29th Nov 09 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good result for us today, not a great performance but that doesnt matter in a Merseyside derby, its the 3ptd that count.

2/3pts behind Spurs and Arsenal now, how will we catch up that much in 6 games?
J da Silva

29th Nov 09 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I pay to watch a game, let's say it's £30 for arguements sake, and I leave early, will I get a refund? No! So WGAF? The club still gets their income and as a paying supporter, you should have the right to leave when you want.
Cosmo

29th Nov 09 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree, leave when you want.

Its just amazing that pretty much the majority leave before the final whistle 0 fucking bad stadium planning if you ask me. If the stadium/transport infrastructure cannot handle the full amount leaving at one time then the ground should not of been built imo.
Ben J

29th Nov 09 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
I agree, leave when you want.

Its just amazing that pretty much the majority leave before the final whistle 0 fucking bad stadium planning if you ask me. If the stadium/transport infrastructure cannot handle the full amount leaving at one time then the ground should not of been built imo.

At least your new stadium will be better....ahh wait.
mwg

29th Nov 09 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by mwg

Yeah, because your lot are the pinnacle of support

If you had bothered to read my next post I even said some of the fans at Old Trafford do the same
mwg

29th Nov 09 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jake
quote:
Originally posted by mwg

what are you on about? its good sense if you think about it, why would you want to stay til the end and hit all the traffic?

because I want to stay and watch the whole game and support my team. I'm not bothered about rushing home or I wouldn't of bothered going at all
Nic Barnes

29th Nov 09 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:
Originally posted by mwg

atleast they go to watch their team glory boy. i dont see what all the drama is about?

I do. Went twice last month & going 3 times in December. How often do you go to see Newcastle?

7 home games this season
Tom

30th Nov 09 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good result 4 us lol @ how much its annoyed sum ppl. We did what we needed 2 do, perfect weekend 4 us and the bit of luck we hav been missing all season.
p

1st Dec 09 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good result for us, a bit like the game last season.

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Football Sponsored By Liverpool FC 24 database queries in 0.0154631 seconds