corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » scientologists in the street

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author scientologists in the street
sam-smith

User status: Offline
2nd Dec 09 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

like the jehova thread except im asking about if anyone else gets the in town centres with stress tests?

proper weirdos. gets even worse when you look into it, nearly ruined topgun for me
Cosmo

2nd Dec 09 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate anyone trying to stop me in the streets for anything, charity ones are the worst.
sam-smith

2nd Dec 09 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

walking through town the other day and there was a charty one spiinning his folder on his finger. i was a little impressed but it made me not want to talk to him cus i thought he was a dick showing off
Bonney

2nd Dec 09 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I act deaf or tell them i'm too busy. Around here, its usually full of student hippy types wearing a bib asking for donations to give an eithiopian a haircut or something.
DannyB
Premium Member

2nd Dec 09 at 22:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got stopped by some fit girl in Perth about 6 months ago trying to get me to donate money there and then by card, told her there's no chance, she kept me talking for about 15 minutes though and asked for a hug which was pretty random.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » scientologists in the street 23 database queries in 0.0105479 seconds