corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » OMG my work wtf re travel

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author OMG my work wtf re travel
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 09 at 13:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattfiesta
quote:
Originally posted by willay
i put all my work related expenses on my credit card and claim it back at the end of the month, I get it with my wages normally.

Are you not being taxed twice though?

um no, I give in a separate expenses sheet and I get a separate transaction on the same day as my wages.
SetH

3rd Dec 09 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They have now agreed to pay the train ticket, £82

Will be at the station for me to pick up so I can travel to london to find out that im probably fired
Richardhhha

3rd Dec 09 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

persoanly i wouldn't pay a single thing for ny travel, i had majour trouble getting £10 back from my old company when they told me i had to road test one of there cars over night.. left no peterol in the car so £10 went in out of my pocket so i could test it.. took a month to get it back and eventualy the manager gave me it out of his pocket as HR wont pay for anything like that..

good luck with the job tho lol
aim1

3rd Dec 09 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've never had a company pay for anything in advance, its always pay out of your own pocket and then jump through hoops to get it back with them acting like they're doing you a favour.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » OMG my work wtf re travel 23 database queries in 0.2111590 seconds