corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » oil light problem solved........ new grill made myself :)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author oil light problem solved........ new grill made myself :)
corky10

User status: Offline
5th Dec 09 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well it turned out the plug had fallen out of the oil pressure switch :S put there was no plug on the end of it so i had to force it in as much as it would go and tape it up is there suppose to be a plug on the end of it i would of thought so it was a 2 second job..... then i decided because my mesh turned up in the post hmmmmmmm lets make a new grill its only on for the time being im going to spray it black and bend it into proper shape heres a few pics of what i got up too...

Chris x

5th Dec 09 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Buy a standard grill.
fazza

5th Dec 09 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

really needs a gsi grill mate
corky10

5th Dec 09 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive looked everywhere for a grill i thought id rather pay £4 make one myself my next door neighbor owns a scrapyard so when one comes in im going to get that my biggest concern is getting the car up on ramps getting some de-greaser and cleaning the whole lot, rust protector etc... the engine bay comes first nice tidy car to work on just wrong time of the year cant really rely on the weather to be honest can we the car will look totally different in summer trust me
corky10

5th Dec 09 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i want a GSi splitter too i cant find none in my area there all down south :S
Generation

5th Dec 09 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Buy grill from vaux £35.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » oil light problem solved........ new grill made myself :) 23 database queries in 0.1486449 seconds