corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » FFS 3 are dicks

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FFS 3 are dicks
Nath

User status: Offline
5th Dec 09 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just been on the phone for 15mins trying to cancel my contract.

'But sir I can offer you this.........'

'But sir I can offer you that.........'

Then he actually tried to offer me a contract so I can have a 'secondary phone'.

Just fuck off with your bull shit and cancel my fucking contract.

Wankers.

[/rant]
Sam
Premium Member

5th Dec 09 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL if you wanted to cancel your phone what is the point in offering you an additional contract?
Nath

5th Dec 09 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When he finally gave up it was like he was in a mood with me Practically hung up the phone!
JonnyJ

5th Dec 09 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Were you at the end of your contract or did you cancel midway through it Nath?
Nath

5th Dec 09 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At the end.
Richardhhha

5th Dec 09 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

last time i spent about a hour to cancle my contract, the guy finally got it when i said that he was harrasing me and that offcom were going to be getting involved, then i had to explain who offcom were.. Fecking rag heads when will these company's ever learn if you use towl heads who read from a sheat will annoy people so much they will leave and never come back
John

5th Dec 09 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They probably had no idea what you were talking about tbh, if you speak anything close to the way you type you would be totally incomprehensible.

The 'towel heads' will without a doubt have a better grasp of the English language.

A few companies I've dealt with recently seem to be going back to not worrying about customer service, that can't be making them money at the moment.
_Allan_

5th Dec 09 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol Nath, my m8 in work was on the phone with them for 15 mins trying to cancel his contract. They were trying to offer him all sorts, better rates, deals. Asking him why he was leaving what new contract did he have etc.. The whole office was listening by the time he finished as it was painful hearing him, telling them to GTF every 30 secs. In the end the guy gave him something like 4 options to cancel. Only one of the 4 seemed to be a total cancellation. The rest were new contracts or moving to a PAYG sim deal

[Edited on 05-12-2009 by _Allan_]
Daveskater
Premium Member

6th Dec 09 at 19:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Earlier this year I wanted to get a PAC code from them so I could move to Vodafone but keep my number. Was on the phone for 15 minutes while some foreign woman I couldn't understand tried selling me an N97 because they don't/didn't do the 5800. In the end all she had to do was press some buttons and I got an automated text Complete joke tbh.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures

New Poll