corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Any one here work for the Police ?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Any one here work for the Police ?
lostboy
Banned

User status: Offline
5th Dec 09 at 00:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Pete_vxl
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
What you gibbering about Pete? There are a couple of arsehole officers around our way

Eck being a member of Fifes finest town i have never seen a policeman, ever.

What's wrong with Lochgelly? My great grandad used to live up there in the bungalows near the co-op across from the primary school, or is it a library cant remember now, he died nearly 5 years ago, anyway, that place is paradise compared to most of Co.Durham.
Lynny

5th Dec 09 at 03:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's wrong with county Durham?
gtitim

5th Dec 09 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know exactly who trashed my car, where he lives, etc etc. However, I do not work where i live, so do not bring my uniform/car/kit home. He doesnt know im a cop, so why advertise the fact? However, if he puts a foot wrong in terms of the law, and i see it, i will deal with it when off duty, whatever it be for. He knows i know he did my car, but have no evidence. What would be the point in creating more hassle for my family, given he knows where i live, just to annoy him a little. If the local cops where i live focus on him more than usual, then its nothing to do with me.
djmattyh

6th Dec 09 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you know he did your car and you let him get away with it? your too soft mate why dont you set him up for somthing then nail him or get his house searched for drugs?
Lynny

6th Dec 09 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by djmattyh
you know he did your car and you let him get away with it? your too soft mate why dont you set him up for somthing then nail him or get his house searched for drugs?

it doesn't work like that
Hammer

6th Dec 09 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

From personal experience it works exactly like that.
Lynny

6th Dec 09 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you know how difficult it is to get a Sec 18 warrent to search a house?! If you've been arrested and it's a sec 32, or under misuse of drugs act it's easier, but then you have reasonable cause so it's hardly setting someone up.
Hammer

6th Dec 09 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you're trying to preach that there is no such thing as corruption or abuse of power within the police force than you're flogging a dead horse. It happens and everyone is aware of it, including you.

The director of my old company's missus was getting porked off the chief constable behind his back last month, he kicked her out the house and took her car etc... off her. Within 2 days the police battered down his door at half 6 in the morning accusing him off domestic abuse and a few other things. He has also been stopped out in his car a couple of times randomly when strangely enough he never had any problems before. I wonder why that is?
Lynny

6th Dec 09 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't say there was no corruption, I'm sure there is but it's fucking hard to get away with these days.
Some random dealings with a cheif constable is totaly different to what we were discussing which is basically a PC setting someone up. I know nothing about your story so wouldn't like to comment.
As for getting stopped randomly when driving, why do so many people complain about this as if it's a bad thing?! I wouldn't really care if I got targetted, been stopped a number of times but I know I'm legal so don't care.

Not quite related to what you said, but a general rant....soooo many people twist about getting pulled over and 'targetted', and also complain about un-insured drivers etc putting their premiums up...well guess what, that's how we catch them, through 'random' stop checks. Yeah complain that they're picking on you because you drive a modified car, possibly because of the number of modified cars that aren't road worthy, aren't taxed or insured, and give those who are legal a bad name. We also stop our share of top end cars, ones acting suspiciously, ones who's driving is questionable, and those who are known to us.
djmattyh

6th Dec 09 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look what i have started now lol

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Any one here work for the Police ? 23 database queries in 0.0100400 seconds