corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » little help ??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author little help ??
tomo2k9

User status: Offline
9th Dec 09 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey all im just wondering, now iv done my bumpers in fresh new paint and laquer would you tell the diference between the new andf the old paint ??? if so how could i get arund this ??? get some relly good car cleaning products or somethng ???
Richardhhha

9th Dec 09 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what colour is the car?

some pollishing products would help give the older paint some shine yes but if you have a bad colour match then its going to show.
tomo2k9

9th Dec 09 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its star silver and the coulour match should be bang on because i had it from Granlyn Auto Paints paints who suply my colage with it, and they took my reg number for my car so they could find what coulour fit is, so im not worried about that just if i could tell that its newer paint from the car

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » little help ?? 23 database queries in 0.2831380 seconds