corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Fuel duty rise 1st Jan

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fuel duty rise 1st Jan
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
13th Dec 09 at 11:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup, when the VAT goes back up there is no chance fuel duty is going to be reduced, unlike when it was raised when the VAT was dropped.

Sign this to show how unhappy you would be at the 3rd out of 4 rises in a single year. Yup - 8p on a litre of fuel in a year.

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/cutdutywithVAT/
Colin

13th Dec 09 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

waste of time tbh there not going to listen.
pow
Premium Member

13th Dec 09 at 11:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No ventured nothing gained
lostboy
Banned

13th Dec 09 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsa120

13th Dec 09 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what makes me laugh is they said petrol will soon hit £1.10 a ltr, come to where i live in northamptonshire its bin over £1.10 for about 4 months...

for me to get cheaper than £1.10 i have to drove 10 miles to another town where there is a supermarket station....

averge price here at mo is £1.11
daymoon
Premium Member

13th Dec 09 at 11:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agree with Colin tbh
pow
Premium Member

13th Dec 09 at 12:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Then why don't you sign it?

We really are a bunch of backboneless idiots in this country.

[Edited on 13-12-2009 by pow]
daymoon
Premium Member

13th Dec 09 at 12:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't get me wrong, i DIDsign, and always do when that kidn of petions are made, never works though
mwg

13th Dec 09 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm just gonna bend over and take it
Colin

13th Dec 09 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Signing a bit of e-papers only going to waste 10sec's of my life. When someone comes up with a decent plan, like storm the gates of Westminster & Mr. Miyagi Brown until he takes some affirmative action. Until that time I just really don't see the point.
lostboy
Banned

13th Dec 09 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
Signing a bit of e-papers only going to waste 10sec's of my life. When someone comes up with a decent plan, like storm the gates of Westminster & Mr. Miyagi Brown until he takes some affirmative action. Until that time I just really don't see the point.

Its no wonder most of the world laughs at us, places like France, we take the piss out of them, but if something happens they don't like, they have mega riots, the last big riot I remember over here that was on par with the last big one I remember in France, was in Oldham.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Fuel duty rise 1st Jan 23 database queries in 0.0105679 seconds