corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Maldives Holidays

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Maldives Holidays
fred7

User status: Offline
8th Jan 10 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thinking of going maldives this year but not sure when to go or where to go there loads of different places. Also the prices change from £2k to £5k for what seems to me as the same thing, can anyone help me out?
p

8th Jan 10 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Google. April/May is a nice time to go though. And you can go cheaper than what you listed.
Tiger

8th Jan 10 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/forum.jspa?forumID=16&keywordid=67 for info.

Google the seasons there, you dont want to go in the wet Very end of the wet os ok though, dont go in the middle of the dry either.
fred7

8th Jan 10 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsadee where can u go for less than £2k? ive already googled it, says between dec and april but which is better.
p

8th Jan 10 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fred7
corsadee where can u go for less than £2k? ive already googled it, says between dec and april but which is better.

expedia, virgin holidays ?

Only for a week for them prices roughly though....... I found April/May was perfect, but in the Maldives its hot all year round.
fred7

8th Jan 10 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tired expedia, virmin, thomson, thomas cook, first choice, all the bull shit dreamholidays.com etc etc cheapest i got for the hot season was £2100
p

8th Jan 10 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure then
Demo

8th Jan 10 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me and the missus went for 2 weeks in september 2008 and it was absolutely magical

cost us just over 1.5K each but that was mates rates with a friend who is a travel agent

you will absolutely love it if you love to chill out

do you dive? you cant go and not dive at all. if you dont dive, you will see less than half of what the maldives has to offer
fred7

8th Jan 10 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well goin to egypt in april so hopefully gonna learn to dive there, then use it in maldives. the pics look amazing. was september hot and dry?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Maldives Holidays 23 database queries in 0.0090148 seconds