corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 1.4 sport advice

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.4 sport advice
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Jan 10 at 01:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yours Mark, yours
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

11th Jan 10 at 01:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what you gonna do about it?
jibjob

11th Jan 10 at 01:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bidie
quote:
Originally posted by JockMcMann
Ecks vtr was my old vtr and i raced my pal in his 1.6 corsa and smoked him no problem. your just a silly young driver who thinks he knows it all my diesel will smoke your 1.4 90bhp corsa

hahaha bet it wasn't a standerd vtr was it, am sayin standerd vtr v sport 1.6 if i had a 1.6 id prove it to all use that 8valves are jokes now the vts is fast vtrs are jokes and who said the 1.4 is standerd because i never think should ask before presuming things mate and this desiel stuff mate i cudnt give a flying fuck because at the end of the day a desiel is a noisy bangin picse of shit i cudn't give a fuck how fast it is or how many miles u get a galllon desiels are fucking bins stink of shit id say that about any desiel am agaist um alltogether fort u would of been a petrol head!

[Edited on 11-01-2010 by Bidie]

Just fudging LOL!! Seriously why are people like this even alive? They are stealing my air! Lets face it everyone is entitled to their own opinions but whats the need to get so defensive and angry over nothing? My mate have an Ibiza diesel the model before the new one and ive never known a diesel go like it! The amount of torque it had left most things for dead off the line. Just grow up mate and stop ruining our forum!
jibjob

11th Jan 10 at 01:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People have discussions and banter on here but its never personal, you should write in proper english not text speak and with the best spelling you can and its not about people not hacking it, its about the fact you appear from nowhere and hijack a thread with a load of crap, tell a long standing member youre going to run him off the road and pretty much abuse anyone who doesnt have the same opinion as you. If you didnt swear, didnt abuse other members and stuck to the topic of the thread or put your opinion across in a sensible manner i dont think anyone would mind.
jibjob

11th Jan 10 at 02:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eck does have a point though. If the drivers are of equal abilities then its a pretty good assumption that the standard cars are pretty equal. After all he does have first hand experience of both cars. Obviously the driver makes a difference but in my opinion if youre going to race on public roads its usually the idiot thats willing to put others at risk thats will be faster. You could be the best driver in the world but at the end of the day if your cars slow and thiers is quick you stand no chance.

In response to the original post though id have to agree with about 115bhp but like its been said it would be that higher in the rev range around 5000rpm onwards iirc. As for cams new ones are going to be about the same price as a 1.6 engine so in my opinion you should change the engine for a 1.6 and then fit your manifolds, filter, etc and be pushing around 125bhp then think of cams
Lynny

11th Jan 10 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's given me a headache actually trying to understand what this tool is saying!
Jake

11th Jan 10 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lynny
It's given me a headache actually trying to understand what this tool is saying!

book him
Sean-B

11th Jan 10 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
eck sorry to say mate i will not belive alll that bullshit (like) its the driver and my 1.4 sport leaves them jokes for dust

quote:
Haha Took into account aload of crap eck goes whats faster on PAPER like some idoit got proven wrong last time sport corsa 1.6 v mk4 astra 1.8 sri the lad kept saying he car was faster 0-60 and 10mph quicker top oh and guess what he got abloustly smoked through the area was funny as f*** its the driver not the car

[Edited on 11-01-2010 by Sean-B]
Lynny

11th Jan 10 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jake
quote:
Originally posted by Lynny

book him

for being a moron?
*JonnyG*

12th Jan 10 at 01:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 1.4 sport advice 23 database queries in 0.0137212 seconds